JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's hear a little about your childhood.and being a firearms site maybe some memories about your first gun.
Here we go......
I was born in 1963 in North East Spokane county.i. pretty much grew up in the sticks, Spokane was 20 or so miles away.
I used to take off on walks thru the woods ,sometimes all day long, starting at age of 6 or so.i guess nobody worried about bears, cougars, or perverts because I was never warned about them.
I remember in 1976, taking my hunter safety course, me and dad went to the white elephant store in Spokane. Right inside the door there was a rack with firearms brochures, I grabbed a Winchester one to look at. On the was home I told dad when I get the money I want this one( Winchester model 94). Well out there, there was very little a kid could do to earn money, mom and dad didn't have much money either. So months later I came home from school, walked in the house, sitting on the kitchen table was a Winchester box.sure enough, my first gun! And a box of shells. Dad helped me sight it in( he told me we had to sight it in, and have some left for hunting season, think I had 5 left). As soon as I could pick up a bale of hay, that's what I did for money to buy more shells, stuff like that. Anyway this is what I can remember,well close anyway.i might have grew up with very little, but what I did have I was proud of.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top