JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know a few former "D's" who woke up and voted for Trump.
Among many other things in that post I agree with, this is definitely one.

In fact, I AM one of those 'D's who woke up to the fraud that is the left/liberal/democrat package billed as "the good guys". My excuse for falling for the grift is being raised by a single democrat mom, and believing that school teachers actually knew what they were talking about. As we all know, schools in all their forms are predominantly infested with liberal democrats screeching about saving the world and endlessly pointing out the bad guys while proclaiming themselves the good guys. I was naïve. I understand not wanting to lump everyone together; understand that when I do that, I simply mean the majority of said groups.

I had made a conscious decision to NEVER listen to commercials or pay for cable television. As a result I didn't watch the news, or television much at all for about 20 years - until 2014 after being forced by my hyper-liberal-SJW boss to resign from my job and having cable TV to help my Pilipino mother-in-law acclimate. The severe irony is that leading up to the election I was watching CNN and MSNBC and it opened my eyes - you can't serve me up a plate of feces and tell me it is pudding. Their constant lies about statistics and many common sense issues sent me down the rabbit hole to being "red pilled".

This is why I have zero tolerance for those who cling to the democrat fraud even when presented with irrefutable evidence revealing just a tiny portion of the immense mountain of lies. Their inability to honestly quote Trump even had me finding it necessary to sign up for a Twitter account during that election - something I loathe. So today I find myself boggled at the level sheer stupidity and dishonesty that is rampant and mainstream. And while I am sympathetic to falling for the scam during the course of just trying to live one's life - there is no excuse for blind allegiance and willful ignorance once presented with critical information revealing the grift. Everything they accuse us of is a projection of everything they do.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - R. Reagan

And the source of 'what' they know? Democrat/Liberal MSM and "educational" institutions.

We realized if we were to have a relationship, Politicks and religion were off the discussion table.
I find the opposite of this to be the heart of the problem. Not enough discussions take place. They are in fact discouraged in liberal universities, and it is no mystery why. History teaches us why this is so as well. Likewise, Twitter accounts such as "LibsOfTikTok" being banned for simply direct quotes from the liberal/democrats own content for the lunatic hypocrisy, racism, violence, dishonesty, perversion, and subversion that it is speaks volumes.

Will these conversations always be easy? Of course not, but few things worthwhile are. In the end my view is that if common sense doesn't over ride the feelings, the person is a lost cause for the time being. Perhaps they will come around, perhaps not.

Among many other things in that post I agree with, this is definitely one.

In fact, I AM one of those 'D's who woke up to the fraud that is the left/liberal/democrat package billed as "the good guys". My excuse for falling for the grift is being raised by a single democrat mom, and believing that school teachers actually knew what they were talking about. As we all know, schools in all their forms are predominantly infested with liberal democrats screeching about saving the world and endlessly pointing out the bad guys while proclaiming themselves the good guys. I was naïve. I understand not wanting to lump everyone together; understand that when I do that, I simply mean the majority of said groups.

I had made a conscious decision to NEVER listen to commercials or pay for cable television. As a result I didn't watch the news, or television much at all for about 20 years - until 2014 after being forced by my hyper-liberal-SJW boss to resign from my job and having cable TV to help my Pilipino mother-in-law acclimate. The severe irony is that leading up to the election I was watching CNN and MSNBC and it opened my eyes - you can't serve me up a plate of feces and tell me it is pudding. Their constant lies about statistics and many common sense issues sent me down the rabbit hole to being "red pilled".

This is why I have zero tolerance for those who cling to the democrat fraud even when presented with irrefutable evidence revealing just a tiny portion of the immense mountain of lies. Their inability to honestly quote Trump even had me finding it necessary to sign up for a Twitter account during that election - something I loathe. So today I find myself boggled at the level sheer stupidity and dishonesty that is rampant and mainstream. And while I am sympathetic to falling for the scam during the course of just trying to live one's life - there is no excuse for blind allegiance and willful ignorance once presented with critical information revealing the grift. Everything they accuse us of is a projection of everything they do.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - R. Reagan

And the source of 'what' they know? Democrat/Liberal MSM and "educational" institutions.

I find the opposite of this to be the heart of the problem. Not enough discussions take place. They are in fact discouraged in liberal universities, and it is no mystery why. History teaches us why this is so as well. Likewise, Twitter accounts such as "LibsOfTikTok" being banned for simply direct quotes from the liberal/democrats own content for the lunatic hypocrisy, racism, violence, dishonesty, perversion, and subversion that it is speaks volumes.

Will these conversations always be easy? Of course not, but few things worthwhile are. In the end my view is that if common sense doesn't over ride the feelings, the person is a lost cause for the time being. Perhaps they will come around, perhaps not.
It's really nothing an electric car won't fix.

Lool

I understand not wanting to lump everyone together; understand that when I do that, I simply mean the majority of said groups.
Yeah thats one of those things I'm pretty sure we all get I just have to be 100% clear.
Will these conversations always be easy? Of course not, but few things worthwhile are.
😍

Well said! All of it.
Most people want to dismiss them as stupid (and the *truly stupid ones do get the spotlight on YT etc) but most are just misguided and I agree it is hard talking (arguing usually) it out. But it is what's best.
In my experience you can tell them the facts but they don't want to believe it. They direly want to substitute their own reality for the real one and they also refuse to actually look it up and research the true facts and really delve into our perspective, because actually glimpsing from our perspective would be "heresy" but that is the barrier we must break through.
Videos are hard to refute of other nations who chose what is looming and the states of chaos they are in today. * I talk to a ton of foreigners on the job who have come from democrat or liberal countries and I urge them to vote like their life depends on it because "there's no where to go from here."

Hard choices, and hard conversations are the ones most worth having..

Last Edited:
Ez3cZOVVkAAwrpo.jpg

Rule #1 Never marry anyone you wouldn't go into business with.

Rule #2 Never marry anyone that has an unreasoning fear of firearms.

Rule #3 Never marry anyone that is your political opposite.

Oh, and never get on behind some crazy chick that wants to show you her new Harley. :eek:

Rule #1 Never marry anyone you wouldn't go into business with.

Rule #2 Never marry anyone that has an unreasoning fear of firearms.

Rule #3 Never marry anyone that is your political opposite.

Oh, and never get on behind some crazy chick that wants to show you her new Harley. :eek:
HAHAHA! gold!

When j was young one of the horribly boring Dr. Dobson tapes my mother would force us to listen to in the car. One of the only decent things he ever said was relating to dating/ couples.
He said: "opposites attract" and its a universal truth. Same with couples. But those aren't the relationships that last. If you want a lasting relationship you find someone like you, its harder to find and probably not a natural attraction as like polar magnets usually repel but they are the strongest and most meaningful bonds over time.

I always thought that was pretty accurate.

Last Edited:
Man, oh, man... After reading these stories from you guys, all I can say is thank God for the parents I had (Mom, of Blessed Memory) and still have (the Grand Sobo). I may not have agreed with them on many points while growing up and as a young adult, but since my early-30s, I have seen their wisdom from newly opened eyes, and have lived accordingly for the past 30+ years after my eyes were opened.

titsonritz,
Be glad you don't own a dinosaur killer like this.....

Boat Glory Be Still.jpg I love it when a new acquaintance finds out you own a boat. They want to go fishing, and offer to buy the fuel. I tell them OK she holds 440 gallons and gets about 1 mile per gallon. The next thing I tell them is, if you want to catch fish, go to West Port. All I can offer you is a boat ride. ;)

Last Edited:
Yeah but bubblegum talking gets real old REAL fast, its not all that entertaining. I would quit a job too if this was the standard. Ever wonder why people shoot places up? Maybe some of them deserve it. Maybe some people are do dim to realize some bubblegum talking makes people want to smash your face. And MOST people don't know how to keep it somewhat civil without escalating it too far leading to my former statement.

Edit: it's been my experience that the people who are even semi intelligent about it and not outright disrespectful are a minority. Most people its just pretty much outright disrespectful and not veiled or clever with any hint of sarcasm.
Then don't enlist in the military because you'll get a rude awakening. Well back in the day cuz it's now woker than woke and DS can't offend any snowflakes. :s0057: :s0057: :s0057:

Ah I was close. She's a beaut!
Do you charter by a per gun lost fee or or how does this work? Asking for a friend..
Sorry, no charters, or social outings.:s0092:
There are two types of people that want to board your boat. :(
Cargo, or Crew. You have to watch Cargo, (Social outings) all of the time to make sure they don't break something, or hurt themselves. :rolleyes:
I welcome Crew, but I don't carry Cargo. :s0093:

I grew up as the child of a small business owner.

They don't get much more Conservative than that.

Everything the government does is designed to take money away from business.

titsonritz,
Be glad you don't own a dinosaur killer like this.....

View attachment 1276186I love it when a new acquaintance finds out you own a boat. They want to go fishing, and offer to buy the fuel. I tell them OK she holds 440 gallons and gets about 1 mile per gallon. The next thing I tell them is, if you want to catch fish, go to West Port. All I can offer you is a boat ride. ;)
Lawdy Lawdy, do you have a trap thrower on that behemoth? :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads