JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry to say it's one of mine.... My son married a SJW princess who will smile and hug you while plunging a knife into your gut. She hates firearms among many other things and over time he's embraced her metal ilness as his own. When he was younger I bought him a bolt action rifle and a single shot shotgun that were his when we went shooting. At a gathering the other night he asked me to give his guns to his friend, I told him that since he has a felony conviction the guns are not his to give and to go pound sand.

Sorry to say it's one of mine.... My son married a SJW princess who will smile and hug you while plunging a knife into your gut. She hates firearms among many other things and over time he's embraced her metal ilness as his own. When he was younger I bought him a bolt action rifle and a single shot shotgun that were his when we went shooting. At a gathering the other night he asked me to give his guns to his friend, I told him that since he has a felony conviction the guns are not his to give and to go pound sand.
Man what a shame. I know it sounds cliche but try not to give up. Many who embrace the insane ideas of the far left one day get a wake up call. Maybe he still will. My Wife has a LOT of family here who are FAR left. They often look at me like I am some kind of nut and that's fine. They also know that if they ever get a real good example of what they have been voting for and live another day, they can come to me and I will help them. Hopefully yours will one day wake up too.

1663027455599.png

1663027371067.png

1663027498429.png

Aloha, Mark

Man what a shame. I know it sounds cliche but try not to give up. Many who embrace the insane ideas of the far left one day get a wake up call. Maybe he still will. My Wife has a LOT of family here who are FAR left. They often look at me like I am some kind of nut and that's fine. They also know that if they ever get a real good example of what they have been voting for and live another day, they can come to me and I will help them. Hopefully yours will one day wake up too.
Thanks for the kind words, for now I've decided to just love him from a distance.

If he has a felony conviction, he scrüd his own future with guns.
She can pound sand, too.
Grandkids may be brainwashed, but that is something you can reverse when they visit.
May God grant you patience in the interim.

I may see a flaw in your plan.
Believe me not my plan. You can choose your friends, do not get to choose family, they are what you got. The ones I have came with Wife over 25 years ago. They choose to live with the belief they do not need to be able to protect themselves. I do not argue with them at all. They don't even bring it up around me any more as I just made them angry long ago. I just shrugged and said the bad people have to eat too. Many go their entire life and never fall victim. All of Wife's family may go happily on with life and never have a problem. If their luck runs out, and they live to re-think their choices? I will not just tell them to pound sand. If they decide they want to learn to defend themselves? Will be glad to show them how.

I may see a flaw in your plan.
Yeah that's a big massive 10-4 there. I don't even know if I wouldn't invite my immediate family. Extended family I hold zero regard for, they are 100% on their own. They sleep in their own bubblegum laden sheets.
I will not suffer any kind in cohesiveness when turd builders are rolling down hill, if I can't trust you without me being there, or needing coaching constantly I can't expect them to watch my butt or expect them to understand the actions I may need to take to stay safe. They will probably be my worst enemy and a constant burden draining my soul and energy. People are responsible for their own actions decisions.

As for @hongkong2 I admire and appreciate it! I can't really tell, if your sons the felon or his friend he was asking you to give them to, but either way, I'd just hold onto them all and wait it out. I'm glad your shut him down, I've had some legal history when I was underage and things sometimes do turn around. I also know more than one person who has had to shoot someone and lost their rights, the one did several years in McNeal. It took him about 5 years to almost get his rights back then sadly got a DUI resetting the whole process, but after a while he was eligible again and eventually he got his gun ownership rights restored.

I'm hesitant on the topic of felons with guns. They are def. Questionable thats for sure. But they aren't all bad. (Although statistically 80-90% never deserve that right again period) depends on the crime. But sometimes there are BS charges, like peeing in the woods and some hidden cop springs you with chimo charges or whatever for indecent expose (to the trees?).
The flip side to this is I realize its a but different but at the root of the hesitation is we founded our country by criminals and disobeying they laws.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your son.. The crazy ones do seem to be freaks in the sheets and more than willing to put out which unfortunately seems to snare a lot of guys these days. My buddy got sucked in by one (quite literally) and she works in the prosecutor's office so needless to say things won't really go that well if he ever tried to get divorced. Be thankful hopefully she's only a SJW and not a bipolar SJW.

WHEN (not if) they eventually get divorced, he may wake up.
The problem with this new generation is they are content blaming everyone else and keep voting for them empty promises. Making little to no money or towards a future worth having. They will consistently think people owe them everything and they know everything already. Cut the rope they are all lost causes. My buddies son was working for me and quit. He said we were all racist and he couldn't handle it anymore. I have white guys Mexicans and I am half Asian getting called racist by a white "woke" kid that was never raised that way. It just a standard construction crowd and bubblegum talking is standard everyday. We were hoping him working with us would open his eyes but this new generation is too far gone. We were eating lunch one day and he said his generation is going to take our generation stuff from us. I simply looked at him and said you can't even show up on time to work and half your generation do not even have drivers license you going to walk to my house and take my stuff good luck. Mind you I am actually considered a millennial but I don't identify as one.

Last Edited:
The problem with this new generation is they are content blaming everyone else and keep voting for them empty promises. Making little to no money or towards a future worth having. They will consistently think people owe them everything and they know everything already. Cut the rope they are all lost causes. My buddies son was working for me and quit. He said we were all racist and he couldn't handle it anymore. I have white guys Mexican cans and I am half Asian getting called racist by a white "woke" kid that was never raised that way. It just a standard construction crowd and bubblegum talking is standard everyday. We were hoping him working with us would open his eyes but this new generation is too far gone. We were eating lunch one day and he said his generation is going to take our generation stuff from us. I simply looked at him and said you can't even show up on time to work and half your generation do not even have drivers license you going to walk to my house and take my stuff good luck. Mind you I am actually considered a millennial but I don't identify as one.
I'd start calling him " bus pass" or maybe " EBT " , if he ever comes back to work.
Mean nicknames are the foundation of dudeness.

I'd start calling him " bus pass" or maybe " EBT " , if he ever comes back to work.
Mean nicknames are the foundation of dudeness.
I can't as I am the boss lawsuit waiting there. I wish I could call people those names as my tongue is pretty callust over now. It's like watching loonies toons in real life, The stuff they say and do is mind boggling. They tell me I will never know because I am not educated and never went to college lol.

I can't as I am the boss lawsuit waiting there. I wish I could call people those names as my tongue is pretty callust over now. It's like watching loonies toons in real life, The stuff they say and do is mind boggling. They tell me I will never know because I am not educated and never went to college lol.
I invented one recently.

Any family members in my area of operations who's looking a bit gender disphoric is getting called "Pronouns".

Ayyy, what up pronouns !? Can I still get a hug?

a standard construction crowd and bubblegum talking is standard everyday.
Yeah but bubblegum talking gets real old REAL fast, its not all that entertaining. I would quit a job too if this was the standard. Ever wonder why people shoot places up? Maybe some of them deserve it. Maybe some people are do dim to realize some bubblegum talking makes people want to smash your face. And MOST people don't know how to keep it somewhat civil without escalating it too far leading to my former statement.

Edit: it's been my experience that the people who are even semi intelligent about it and not outright disrespectful are a minority. Most people its just pretty much outright disrespectful and not veiled or clever with any hint of sarcasm.

Last Edited:
I invented one recently.

Any family members in my area of operations who's looking a bit gender disphoric is getting called "Pronouns".

Ayyy, what up pronouns !? Can I still get a hug?
I just say what's up girl. I do it to my nephew once he got earrings and I told him they screwed him over as they didn't give him his free mini skirt.

Last Edited:
Yeah but bubblegum talking gets real old REAL fast, its not all that entertaining. I would quit a job too if this was the standard. Ever wonder why people shoot places up? Maybe some of them deserve it. Maybe some people are do dim to realize some bubblegum talking makes people want to smash your face. And MOST people don't know how to keep it somewhat civil without escalating it too far leading to my former statement.
Not as bad as you think really and it's no different when we have woke kids calling us racist as it's a 2 way street. It's not racial slur by any means just standard construction talk. One will only know if they started construction 18 years ago or earlier.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top