JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was a recent thread here about someone suggesting a solvent trap for a form one submission. I can't seem to find the website again, but they had options for aluminum and titanium baffles. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'd be mindful as these are watched by the ATF, and if you purchase you could be scrutinized... especially from out of the country purchases.

They are watching, here and there. The IRS isn't capable of looking back one year for your bank information to do a direct deposit, but elsewhere they may be watching.

In 1970 when my permanent duty station was still in the US, I sent away for a hand book about how to make my own black powder. Next thing I know, I was sitting across from an agent in the Army CID explaining why I might want to have that book. That was way before the cyber world; they could place a mail watch on you with the PO. And they'd have a mail watch on certain addresses. So when you sent a letter to an address, they'd scoop up the address from every letter sent there and work backwards.

I can only imagine how easy it is for them to read email. A friend of mine won't use certain words in his emails to me. He uses bogus spellings as a kind of code.

All jokes aside. This would real keep theeork bench clean

Screenshot_20200514-134331_eBay.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews