JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the man that jumped off a ten story building, every floor someone heard him say, so far so good. As for the bump stock ruling being thrown out, how many people were affected and spent funds for legal counsel before it was?
How many were affected? How many bumpstocks were turned in? Round numbers. Like really round. 0.

And because you are omnipotent you know this for an absolute fact. Interesting, I've never met someone that knows everything that happens all over America day by day.
Feel free to cite away. We can pick those apart easily. The metal card guy was punching them out before he started laser printing btw.

Solvent trap on the end of my semi auto rifle. Legal I tell you.
Apparently you failed to read where I finished a guys solvent trap after he received his tax stamp. And with the stamp of course it's perfectly legal. That was never an argument. The argument is the ATF changes it's mind frequently and what was legal yesterday is illegal today.

Apparently you failed to read where I finished a guys solvent trap after he received his tax stamp. And with the stamp of course it's perfectly legal. That was never an argument. The argument is the ATF changes it's mind frequently and what was legal yesterday is illegal today.
Actually the threaten to change their mind a lot and seldom successfully follow through.

Post your facts, as I've not read that in any of the numerous articles regarding the subject I've seen.
Because they all leave that part out. The original cards were die punched. I remember when he was selling them. Even know a guy who bought one. He's nervous as hell right now even though he destroyed it. The later versions were laser printed. Youtube is your friend.

Because they all leave that part out. The original cards were die punched. I remember when he was selling them. Even know a guy who bought one. He's nervous as hell right now even though he destroyed it. The later versions were laser printed. Youtube is your friend.
Still an incomplete part and about 50% completed. So all you're doing is pointing out that the ATF does change their mind and people suffer the consequences. And it takes time and money to take a government bureaucracy to court.

This thread is a classic example of internet echo chamber vs educated/experienced persons.

Still an incomplete part and about 50% completed. So all you're doing is pointing out that the ATF does change their mind and people suffer the consequences. And it takes time and money to take a government bureaucracy to court.
I don't think ATF changed their mind on that one they have always had a pretty strict view of no making or selling lightning links or things made to make the making of lightning links easier. Look at the 3d printed "coat hooks" that they busted around the same time as auto key cards.

Solvent traps are different some tube and some freeze plugs aren't going to be looked at in the same way as a card you punch out and bend on these marks to make a machine gun.

Last Edited:
I don't think ATF changed their mind on that one they have always had a pretty strict view of no making or selling swift links or things made to make the making of swift links easier. Look at the 3d printed "coat hooks" that they busted around the same time as auto key cards.

Solvent traps are different some tube and some freeze plugs aren't going to be looked at in the same way as a card you punch out and bend on these marks to make a machine gun.
The parts in question were actually a punched out lightning link. You may see why the ATF would have a problem with this one...

VL9pu5M.jpg

I'm probably the only one who hasn't taken ATF too seriously since Waco, at least not enough to question the obvious, how does alcohol, tobacco, and firearms earn an exclusive agency?
I can't afford gold, silver, or enough arms and ammo to sustain and if I did let's face it, having an armory if the SHTF is inevitably goo gto get unwanted attention en force. I can rat hole enough tobacco, alcohol, and coffee to last until my sustenance still is filling jugs. ATF is preemptive economic control.
Probably a lot written about that already… just a "No bubblegum huh thang?," for me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top