JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which has little to do with the fact that the cards with several outlined parts were declared essentially completed parts. Hard to argue the ATF didn't do that as it is a matter or public record.
Which has nothing to do with solvent traps other than they are made out of metal. With him the ATF came in and seized all his inventory and records because of his first sales line which was punched out lightning links. He's trying to play the innocent 😇 bystander card with his etched parts which also go seized. FWIW even with solvent tramp the ATF doesn't allow dimpled cones or marked cones any more either. Simple rules to follow that reap great rewards.

Which has nothing to do with solvent traps other than they are made out of metal. With him the ATF came in and seized all his inventory and records because of his first sales line which was punched out lightning links. He's trying to play the innocent 😇 bystander card with his etched parts which also go seized. FWIW even with solvent tramp the ATF doesn't allow dimpled cones or marked cones any more either. Simple rules to follow that reap great rewards.
So, where is your membership to the bar valid? If not all you still have is an opinion.

I've been a Type One dealer for 35 years, keep up on the laws and keep away from the ATF when possible, and don't buy stuff I really don't need. And also take an opinion as what it is, some guys opinion who doesn't actually practice the law. Owning stuff doesn't make you a legal wizard.
The list of 01s who know nothing of The NFA is broad and long.

You're still welcome to your opinion pal, yet it is still an opinion.
Give it a rest. Everyone knows full well that you can buy as many solvent traps or undrilled baffles as you like and not be breaking any law. Submit the form1 and wait a few weeks until it arrives before drilling. Quietbore will even sell you their drill fixture with proof of form 1 submission. Go ahead and spread doom and gloom all you want, just be aware that, for the time being, solvent traps, or whatever people want to call them, are not illegal until and unless you drill them out without the tax stamp.

Give it a rest. Everyone knows full well that you can buy as many solvent traps or undrilled baffles as you like and not be breaking any law. Submit the form1 and wait a few weeks until it arrives before drilling. Quietbore will even sell you their drill fixture with proof of form 1 submission. Go ahead and spread doom and gloom all you want, just be aware that, for the time being, solvent traps, or whatever people want to call them, are not illegal until and unless you drill them out without the tax stamp.
I've even had Chinese muzzle brakes get opened and taped back up in customs and delivered with customs tape all over them. They make really good silencer mono cores. Who knew?

ATF killed my dog the instant I clicked the link!

Nope, had multiple kits shipped to my door. Then completed them into silencers legally via a Form 1.

The attitude of some people is astounding, especially after these last few years with the issues of bump stocks and pistol braces. Apparently some people don't believe the ATF can change their mind well after the fact and then actively arrest and prosecute people for a "new" interpretation of a regulation. And under the current political climate that's not a good thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top