JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received an email today trying to sell me a napa or wix fuel filter as a solvent trap. Could not forward or reply to the email, but they were trying to get you to Sign up for their email list. It look like a ATF sting operation to me be careful to respond.

I received an email today trying to sell me a napa or wix fuel filter as a solvent trap. Could not forward or reply to the email, but they were trying to get you to Sign up for their email list. It look like a ATF sting operation to me be careful to respond.
thumb_not-atf-how-do-you-do-fellow-firearmenthusiasts-we-dont-41471022.png images.jpeg-29.jpg thats-a-lot-of-freedom-there-lets-infringe-on-it-25748901.png

If I wanted a suppressor I'd get something better. If you get one of these don't modify until you get the stamp back from the ATF. I wouldn't even take it out of the package if shrink wrapped.

If I wanted a suppressor I'd get something better. If you get one of these don't modify until you get the stamp back from the ATF. I wouldn't even take it out of the package if shrink wrapped.
I have no intentions in ordering one that was my point I would advise anyone not to reply to a unsolicited email.

Sometimes I actually submit the emails to the ftc fraud system.

Sometimes I respond with a screen capture of a fraud submission with comments like "Guess who's going to get a "No-Knock" warrant visit.

If you use Gmail you can do user+website@gmail .com when you sign up with something so you know where your information is leaking from. It also makes it easier to auto delete them if you do get a leak.

I actually finished the work on one of those for a guy the other month. It took two holes. But I looked at his tax stamp first. He said it took less than a month to get the stamp back while another friend has been waiting for six months for the stamp for a manufactured suppressor made about the same.

I buy that stuff all the time. It's just raw materials until you make it a silencer.
True. And the ATF just recently busted a guy, closed his business, and confiscated all his product, which was simply a metal business card with the outline of a couple of parts etched on the card. And of course stated anyone in possession of said card was in violation of the law and subject to arrest for possession of parts to make automatic weapons. Remember "The X Files?" Trust no one.

True. And the ATF just recently busted a guy, closed his business, and confiscated all his product, which was simply a metal business card with the outline of a couple of parts etched on the card. And of course stated anyone in possession of said card was in violation of the law and subject to arrest for possession of parts to make automatic weapons. Remember "The X Files?" Trust no one.
He got busted for his other line that was stamped out except for a few nubs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top