JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol does your wife know how you plan on spending it.
HEHEHEHE
Come on man married 5 kids you better start shopping for a mini van .
No a bike.
Just saying.
She's the one that wants a to spend it all, I only need about 600 of it, she said she will never have a minivan, she tried it once and said never again, she has a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder that has been paid off for a few years, Im more of a saver, she isn't bad but always wants projects that cost a lot of money which mean she wants me to do a project that she wants haha

I think a point many folks may have missed, because it was really was not made clear, that this stimulus is really just an advance on what next years refund might have looked like. In some cases, folks have received all of next years refund already. At least that's how I understand it. Perhaps I'm mistaken...

Be wise with this sudden windfall, especially if you normally receive a reasonable tax refund. Might be disappointed next tax season... As for me, it'll go into the savings, just in case...

I think a point many folks may have missed, because it was really was not made clear, that this stimulus is really just an advance on what next years refund might have looked like. In some cases, folks have received all of next years refund already. At least that's how I understand it. Perhaps I'm mistaken...

Be wise with this sudden windfall, especially if you normally receive a reasonable tax refund. Might be disappointed next tax season... As for me, it'll go into the savings, just in case...
I thought it was a new tax credit that basically would mean it's in addition to whatever refund you would have gotten. We all know the government cant just print money without making us pay one way or another, when where and how I dont know. I just know it's a desperate move to try to prevent a recession. And ya they can play it off like they care about us but I'm not buying it. I was going to buy a silencer but now with my job up in the air I'm going to save it until I know if I'm going back to work after this or not.

Its an advance on next years refund! Don't give it away! Lol
That is NOT correct.

Will this eat into my tax refund for 2020?
No. The 'advance' you've been hearing about is in reference to a special tax credit that'll appear on the tax return you file in 2021 for the 2020 tax year — a tax credit that wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for these stimulus checks.

So the Internal Revenue Service isn't giving you some of your 2020 tax refund upfront. The stimulus check will be in addition to what you would've otherwise expected.

Will it count towards my taxable income for 2020?
No. This money is not considered income. It won't be taxable and it won't affect your income tax bracket for 2020.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top