JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope, not one. It pisses my off they are the true leader in RDS tech but I just can't bring myself to support the commie whores.
They have cool ideas. Shake-to-wake and the solar stuff looks interesting. I just can't bring myself to support the commie whores.

:D

I have also tried the EoTechs and I understand why people like them I personally don't.
EoTechs are a different critter with a few short comings I didn't want to deal with, but after getting into NV my research kept telling me it is probably the best optic for NV use so I got one to check out. Where my Aimpoint guns are constantly on and therefore ready to pick up and rock-n-roll, I treat my NV gun like a preflight check list, add fresh batteries <check>, turn it on and adjust settings <check>, same the laser/illuminator <check> and NODS <check>.

They have cool ideas. Shake-to-wake and the solar stuff looks interesting. I just can't bring myself to support the commie whores.

:D
Even beyond that they are so damn innovative, you've got the SCS designed specifically to work with the Glock MOS and the tiny little EPS closed emitter, and then you have the ACSS VULCAN Reticle, that is truly badass, if they ever come out with a plain dot version instead of the chevron I might have to break down and get one.

I also can't get over their brand name and logo. Both sound and look way too commie for this guy.

I also can't get over their brand name and logo. Both sound and look way too commie for this guy.
Yep.

1669759781057.png

I don't care how innovative they are, I'm not supporting them.
If I ever buy one it will most certainly be on the used market.

I'm pretty sure the ACRO will be my new go-to, if I can ever find one while I have the cash in my pocket.
A quality LPVO with an ACRO at 12 o'clock covers a lot of capability. The ACRO will sit tall where I like it, it would be my primary optic and should be compatible with NODs with a LPVO used as higher magnification requires for longer ranges, close range precision shots or for P.I.D./observation.

With seriousness in mind, what are you thinking? Minute of plate at 100 yards with the 223 or better? Fixed to a mount or are you going to be carrying this over something else as THE gun. If it perimeter security, a large open sight and tracers mixed throughout the load out might be a better choice for sight acquisition than the sight itself. If it's something you plan on lugging around, a good quality QCB red dot should be perfect. Maybe a magnifier too so you can extend the range a bit.

My opinion, a solid rifle mount, tracers every 3-5, and a large fixed sight like this would be my thing. Anyone can get on it and point it towards the threat.View attachment 1321273
minute of varmint at 100 yards. Basically it may get used on predatory critters. Lots of the properties we are looking at are a good ways out and I am thinking marauding animals could be a legit use given plans. I would assume inside of 50-100 yards, and yes, shoulder carried as this gun is not noticeably heavier than an AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews