JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think the other day I saw that he had started like five threads in like five minutes.. they were all stacked one a top each other at the top of the page.. no responses.
I think they were all links to some political/conspiracy crap. I don't think he can spell as each of his threads is pretty much just a link or cut and paste job.

Link no work, posts must have been erased by now.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

He has the honor of starting my ignore list.

Kind of leaning that way myself, although I rarely use the ignore feature. The "intrepid reporter" would have done himself a favor by, oh, I don't know, researching what the neighbor was arrested for or if he had a record. You know the kind of questions my 10 year old grandson would have known to ask. Not very impressive! No police organization is going to allow citizens to stand in harms way! Be their actions legitimate or not.

Kind of leaning that way myself, although I rarely use the ignore feature. The "intrepid reporter" would have done himself a favor by, oh, I don't know, researching what the neighbor was arrested for or if he had a record. You know the kind of questions my 10 year old grandson would have known to ask. Not very impressive! No police organization is going to allow citizens to stand in harms way! Be their actions legitimate or not.

Or perhaps just be a contributing member of this forum instead of spamming it constantly with tin foil hat news reports. I wish the mods gave a damn about this clown.

I feel the same way.
But no matter how many paranoia reports or chain emails he posts, the mods just won't do anything about fredball.

He's out-spamming explorerimports 7:1

<broken link removed>
Link not working... I got an Idea start another thread about FredBall. Talk bad about him for investing time into the forum. You guys need to get laid or something.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads