JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
always wanted a matched pair 357 and 44, shot them both, the 357 was pretty sweet.
I've got a 44 and have been considering a 357 - how's the recoil in comparison? Do you have the muzzle brake on the barrel? If reloading, what powder/bullet (for the 357) worked best for you?

In my 44 I run 24gr of H110 under a 240gr bullet and it is extremely reliable and while it has a bit of recoil is very manageable...just as I'm getting older I'm looking for the same fun but with less recoil.

Cool pistol, Congrats! Please tell me you didn't drive that Audi out to wherever you were shooting??

Yessir we did. In my defense I asked my buddy if that was a good idea, to which he replied "it's got all wheel drive" :s0114:

I honestly wonder what folks would have thought if they'd have seen us two out there with a Desert Eagle and a brand new Audi sitting in 2" of mud.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top