JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote this for a current event paper its a little unrelated to this topic but it goes to show that even if guns are banned crazy people will still find ways to cause harm. Now keep in mind never do I mention any thing about guns in this. It just points to pointlessness of banning guns. So next time you have a conversation with someone who is anti gun bring this up and don't mention guns and see what their response to the questions are. And it only reinforces what the OP said "This proves that civilians with guns are not the bad guys it's just the bad guys that are evil." And note I tried to be unbiased in the questions.

From this story on abc news
Nice Attack: The Deadly 'Evolution' of Vehicles Turned Into Weapons (http://abcnews.go.com/International/nice-attack-deadly-evolution-vehicles-turned-weapons/story?id=40613102)

The Nice Attack in France where vehicles are used as weapons. The killer managed to kill the vast majority of his 84 victims with a large truck speeding through a packed crowd .

This was hardly the first time a vehicles has been used for an assault. They have been used many times before.

Any one able to reach a gas pedal can use a vehicle as a weapon. And there is a probability of copycat attacks.

Questions for discussion.

1.Would banning trucks prevent this from happening again or will terrorist and psychopaths find other weapons to use?

2. Could a proposed ban and media exposure lead to escalating the use of trucks as weapons.

3. If banning trucks is not the solution what is?

Please note I did not mention any thing about guns even though it was guns used by the police that stopped him.
I just heard that the Dem convention has re routed big truck traffic away from their location----wonder what they are afraid of?

Ok so the Republican convention is over and guess what not a shot was fired in an open carry state even with folks from different groups caring AR15s and what not.

The police really did not have to arrest very many folks at all and none with guns that I have heard of and most of the ones that where arrested were from out of state.

So the evil guns did not cause a mass shooting just because they exist.

This proves that civilians with guns are not the bad guys it's just the bad guys that are evil.

So how do we use this example against the antis short of thumbing our nose and going na na na!

WE don't because the liberals don't care about facts, they care about spreading misinformation while crying "Think about the Children"
I'm wondering, is open carry even legal in Philly?

WE don't because the liberals don't care about facts, they care about spreading misinformation while crying "Think about the Children"
I'm wondering, is open carry even legal in Philly?
While Pennsylvania has a specific lawthat requires a License To CarryFirearms for the concealed carry of a firearm, and the carry of firearms in vehicles, the law is silent on the legality of openly carrying a firearm in other situations, making it de-facto legal.
Open Carry in Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Firearm Owners ...
www.pafoa.org › law › open-carry

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads