JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The FBI was concerned about her, but they specifically mentioned they had no probably cause to arrest her, there's no crime they thought she had already committed. Not sure a FFL has to ensure a person from out of state is following their own state's laws for a purchase, or if that liability is only on the purchaser. Makes sense that it would be only on the purchaser, what company could keep track of 50 different sets of laws that change every year? Not sure if the plane tickets or gun purchase raised the interest of the FBI. I would hope if they knew about a potential school shooter, the system could deny any background check until they can investigate. Not sure if that is legal though(maybe they could just not issue an approval and tell the FFL requesting why?)

And why are you and your brother ogling 13-15 year olds???:eek::p
People watching is fun :D brother is a music promoter, so some shows being all ages... he sees a lot of young adults and teens. Me... I do a Deaf/ASL coffee event on a weekly basis... see several students, mostly college students but on many occassions there are middle school and high school ASL students showing up and often it can be difficult to tell the difference just by sight.... asking tends to get the answers.
Instagram and Youtube are more responsible for the apparent "aging" of many young women.. especially with the trends of wearing "grown up" clothing (revealing, tight fitting, or otherwise more stylish), make up habits (oh dear lord, some of them have caked on makeup :eek:), extensive tanning (which actually does damage the skin.....) and drug usage, illegal or legal. (Just how many kids are prescribed pyschotropics to "regulate behavior"? :confused:)

"Don't look at my daughter like that!!"
"Then don't let your daughter look like that!!"

You could say that to another teen, but shouldn't have to say it to a grown man. I was kidding about the ogling... but if you're looking at teens like that, you shouldn't be regardless of how they are dressing, or at least you shouldn't admit it or even brag about it. Look away! Or look away!! Which is it? ;)

make up habits (oh dear lord, some of them have caked on makeup :eek:)

I have a grand-daughter that has had the raccoon eyes, etc, since she was about 12 and still does but not as bad. I think it's a self-image problem, like women that wear too much perfume. At any rate, I never liked painted ladies, they all seem to have too much baggage!!

I have a grand-daughter that has had the raccoon eyes, etc, since she was about 12 and still does but not as bad. I think it's a self-image problem, like women that wear too much perfume. At any rate, I never liked painted ladies, they all seem to have too much baggage!!
Self image problems have been around forever :confused:

Agreed on the painted ladies and baggage. My wife doesnt wear make up, unless its for Halloween :cool:

You want messed up? Take photos at a nude beach, and if a family is in there, you could get arrested for CP just because theres children in the photo at a nude beach :confused::rolleyes:o_O even more messed up? Of the English Isles and Europe, only Ireland and I think the Czech Republic and maybe one other country have 18 as age of consent.... the rest have under 18 and many of them also do not have a strict rule on "art nude photography" :confused:
Strange fact, in the UK, its legal to take photos of topless girls at 16 or 17 years old (not totally sure here but theres been mentions in certain photography discussions), but not legal for full nudity until 18... Page Three girls could be considered CP in the U.S., even if it may be legal across the pond.

Back to the topic.... yeah. While suicide is not always a good thing, in some cases it can be, especially if the person was supposedly planning to commit mass murder...

Self image problems have been around forever :confused:

Agreed on the painted ladies and baggage. My wife doesnt wear make up, unless its for Halloween :cool:

You want messed up? Take photos at a nude beach, and if a family is in there, you could get arrested for CP just because theres children in the photo at a nude beach :confused::rolleyes:o_O even more messed up? Of the English Isles and Europe, only Ireland and I think the Czech Republic and maybe one other country have 18 as age of consent.... the rest have under 18 and many of them also do not have a strict rule on "art nude photography" :confused:
Strange fact, in the UK, its legal to take photos of topless girls at 16 or 17 years old (not totally sure here but theres been mentions in certain photography discussions), but not legal for full nudity until 18... Page Three girls could be considered CP in the U.S., even if it may be legal across the pond.

Back to the topic.... yeah. While suicide is not always a good thing, in some cases it can be, especially if the person was supposedly planning to commit mass murder...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: We don't talk about this stuff!!! :p:)

In my younger days I used to frequent the "clothing optional" beaches just below San Francisco, Black's Beach next to La Jolla (San Diego), and then Rooster Rock State Park in Oregon. The only beach I ever saw kids at was Rooster Rock, and there it was an area on the back side where the pervs wouldn't congregate (there is trees above the beach near the freeway and they are populated by "bush-whackers".)

Europe in general I believe has much more casual attitudes. Here in the US I think we tend to be more like the stolid/staid portion of the Brit culture.

Back to topic: So long Sol Pie, we never knew ye!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top