JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd love to know if the sudden gun purchases are being made by the antis who've suddenly got all skeered...if so, I'm laughing my gluteous off...bwahahahahaha!

Just like the other side, we don't want you to have guns, but now we feel the need to protect ourselves so it's alright for us to buy them. Hey these gun laws are bs, how did this happen?

I've mentioned many times- not all gun owners will vote for gun rights. I have an acquaintance (who coincidentally lives in Colorado) who was furious beyond rationality after the last presidential election. He worked with another mutual friend at the time, and my friend would complain about him all the time.

This guy would spout off about his hatred of "Trump voters" and conservatives in general, really hateful, nasty stuff, like how they should all be rounded up and sent to re-education camps. He especially hated those who would resist gun control, saying they're just a bunch of selfish, racist old white guys who put their toys and hobby above kids' lives. He opined that when his "Progressive" buddies are back in control, things are really going to change, and the guns would be taken away.

At this point my friend asked him, "Wait a minute. You have guns. Are you going to give yours up too?"

"Oh hell no! I'm keeping mine! I'll need them to protect myself from all you crazy right wingers!"

True story, no exaggeration. This was from an intelligent, educated professional. :(

At this point my friend asked him, "Wait a minute. You have guns. Are you going to give yours up too?"

"Oh hell no! I'm keeping mine! I'll need them to protect myself from all you crazy right wingers!"

True story, no exaggeration. This was from an intelligent, educated professional. :(

Doesn't sound very intelligent to me, sounds more like an ostrich with his head up his AZZ!!!

It will be interesting to see the stats, per state, the up-rise for gun purchases.

Popcorn.png
The situation is inspiring to the Pro2A community.

If NRA was smart they would start a deal with gun stores to offer 1 yr free membership for 1st time gun purchasers.

To NRA haters it could be the GOA, just saying, these organizations should do this because they could gain a ton of new members.

All the gun store would have to do is say, "hay hew gun owner", would you like free training and safty info on being a gun owner? Fill out this card and get a free membership with this organisation who will provide you with tons of free info [and bug the crap out of you for donations].

In reality they probaby would never do it due to they really want your $$ above anything else well, at least we pretty much know the NRA does, maybe not GOA.

The other side needs to protect their tp stash, ya know to wipe their golden bungholes.they better be careful, they could still put an eye out doing it

Oh, I totally agree. I've known the guy for 20 years. He's nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake. Heck of a smart guy, and very capable, but...

I've known some of those... reminds me of the movie "Beautiful Mind" (I think that's it). Beware of such people!!!

I really wish I didn't hear stories like this as often as I do... makes me realize it's not just the few that I run across. Like the 24yr customer in my radio shop, just home from the Army, just bought his AR at Walmart, ranting about no more ARs at Walmart, and saying how he thought that was a good thing because nobody should have an AR. I said, "But you just bought one!!!" He replied, "Yeah, but I"M trained!"..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This story proves that our suppositions were correct... the other side is buying guns!!! If Boulder has become big on guns, that's enough proof right there!

Watch your back!!!

If NRA was smart they would start a deal with gun stores to offer 1 yr free membership for 1st time gun purchasers.

In reality they probaby would never do it due to they really want your $$ above anything else well, at least we pretty much know the NRA does, maybe not GOA.

I would want..... the free magazine.;)

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews