JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just saw this, that's pretty big news! Hopefully their quality won't go down. Maybe their prices will?

Springfield-based Smith & Wesson will pay $95 million in cash for Crimson Trace, an Oregon company that makes laser sights and tactical lighting for guns.

Crimson Trace, which was founded in 1994 and is backed by private-equity firms, has long been a supplier of laser sighting systems for Smith & Wesson (Nasdaq: SWHC), whose shares rose nearly 2 percent Tuesday to $29.95.

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2016/07/26/smith-wesson-acquiring-oregon-firm-that-makes.html

They are in Wilsonville, a little hard to find, but I got a Green laser for my XDS9 a year ago. They have a lot of expertise in lasers, more than the others. I first met them at the Tulsa Gun Show in 94 or 95 and was impressed then so 20 years later I finally bought one. I have some misgivings about the S&W buy, but time will tell.

Not a fan of Lazers personally but can see their helpfulness if you need glasses or are older for nighttime break ins.

I have shot pistols for so long that I can hit whatever I point it at with minimal to no aiming with the sights - especially at the distances in my small house.

They were pretty pricy when I looked at them as a possibility for my mom when she wanted a night gun.

I have CT lasers on both my wife and my Ruger LCP's, my Taurus TCP, my Colt 1911 Commander, my wife's Walther PPK/S and both of my Sig P226's. They are great for low light conditions. I got all of them on eBay for about 1/2 of retail price. Never had a problem with them other than batteries. A red dot on a perp is better than a warning shot!

Not a fan of Lazers personally but can see their helpfulness if you need glasses or are older for nighttime break ins.

I have shot pistols for so long that I can hit whatever I point it at with minimal to no aiming with the sights - especially at the distances in my small house.

They were pretty pricy when I looked at them as a possibility for my mom when she wanted a night gun.

I heard your house is SO small that when you're at the back of the place and assume the weaver stance with a pistol, you knock the mailbox sitting on the front sidewalk off the post... oh yeah, and the mice are hunchbacked, too!

:s0108:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads