JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just saw this, that's pretty big news! Hopefully their quality won't go down. Maybe their prices will?

Springfield-based Smith & Wesson will pay $95 million in cash for Crimson Trace, an Oregon company that makes laser sights and tactical lighting for guns.

Crimson Trace, which was founded in 1994 and is backed by private-equity firms, has long been a supplier of laser sighting systems for Smith & Wesson (Nasdaq: SWHC), whose shares rose nearly 2 percent Tuesday to $29.95.

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2016/07/26/smith-wesson-acquiring-oregon-firm-that-makes.html

They are in Wilsonville, a little hard to find, but I got a Green laser for my XDS9 a year ago. They have a lot of expertise in lasers, more than the others. I first met them at the Tulsa Gun Show in 94 or 95 and was impressed then so 20 years later I finally bought one. I have some misgivings about the S&W buy, but time will tell.

Not a fan of Lazers personally but can see their helpfulness if you need glasses or are older for nighttime break ins.

I have shot pistols for so long that I can hit whatever I point it at with minimal to no aiming with the sights - especially at the distances in my small house.

They were pretty pricy when I looked at them as a possibility for my mom when she wanted a night gun.

I have CT lasers on both my wife and my Ruger LCP's, my Taurus TCP, my Colt 1911 Commander, my wife's Walther PPK/S and both of my Sig P226's. They are great for low light conditions. I got all of them on eBay for about 1/2 of retail price. Never had a problem with them other than batteries. A red dot on a perp is better than a warning shot!

Not a fan of Lazers personally but can see their helpfulness if you need glasses or are older for nighttime break ins.

I have shot pistols for so long that I can hit whatever I point it at with minimal to no aiming with the sights - especially at the distances in my small house.

They were pretty pricy when I looked at them as a possibility for my mom when she wanted a night gun.

I heard your house is SO small that when you're at the back of the place and assume the weaver stance with a pistol, you knock the mailbox sitting on the front sidewalk off the post... oh yeah, and the mice are hunchbacked, too!

:s0108:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads