Smaller Multiple Handgun Safe.

Reactions
Greetings,
I’m looking for suggestions For a small safe for about 6 handguns. I am needing to expand due to recent purchases. I would like personal experience versus just Internet links. I have analysis paralysis from all of the looking on line that I have done in the past week. $400ish or lower

Thanks.

deadeye

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Till Death Do Us Part
  • Woke Up Like This
  • National Rifle Association
  • Meet & Greet
something like this and you can also store important papers in it. Bimart also has a selection of these (Sentry brand) they can be bolted to the floor also, you can always buy bigger and use the full budget. You know you're gonna fill the dead space with more pistols anyway. Also a rack will help organize them. The Hyskor is nice and the shelf on it helps keep extra mags or speed loaders with the pistol.

Reactions
Greetings,
I’m looking for suggestions For a small safe for about 6 handguns. I am needing to expand due to recent purchases. I would like personal experience versus just Internet links. I have analysis paralysis from all of the looking on line that I have done in the past week. $400ish or lower

Thanks.
This safe is better built than anything you can get from Sentry

Buying a safe to keep your guns and important stuff safe is NOT the place to be on the cheap. Plan to spend $200-300+ for a safe that you can bolt down to something. Mine is attached to the top of a 5 drawer cherry dresser. Its not going anywhere. Thieves want simple. They want out fast. The more you can you can do to disrupt that the better. The Gary safe noted above is a great safe but it is not a quick-to-open safe.

I have a Viking Security Safe Biometric Fingerprint safe on my dresser large enough for anything I want to keep secure.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom