JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Want to buy- sks clips and mosin nagant clips. The mosin clips I am looking for are the ones with the straight edges. Sks clips I want any that work (aka aren't the garbage ones you find on amazon, unless you happened to get some that work).

Thanks

I don't recall off hand, I just asked a friend I knew was a member there. I'll post when he lets me know. there is other SKS forums too.

Looks like my old group is gone, I used to run a 5K member SKS group but passed .
There is a group there Security Check Required
Not sure why its says that copy pasting the url.
These guys branched off our old group, might try there. A guy I knew who had boat loads of these I just asked and he said the good ones are very hard to find and going as much as 5-7 a piece gees.

I have four Mosin 7.62x54 stripper clips if you want? They work great but both of my Mosin rifles are scoped. Contact me and come pick them up

AFEC0F07-5F1B-4AA1-A999-1053F4C952C3.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.