JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Just ordered my first CMP Garand and now realizing clips seem to be getting scarce. I'd like to buy as many as I can up to about 30 of them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I asked for the same a while back. Here's my post. Hope it helps you too.

:s0155:

So what are you saying?? you want to buy from them??? Let me know what you want to do.
All my clips are military, if you buy be careful not to get the one from overseas.

So what are you saying?? you want to buy from them??? Let me know what you want to do.
All my clips are military, if you buy be careful not to get the one from overseas.
Replied to your PM, yes I am looking to buy a bunch of clips, I already have multiple LOCAL memebers looking through their storage and then sell me what they have. If they don't come up with anything I will buy a bunch from you. Thank you very much for reaching out!

I have a four (4) cans of sealed HXP, M2 ammo, loaded in brass cases with boxer primer (reloadable/non-corrosive) packed in 24 clips w/bandoliers. Just like this picture.

1706212727137.jpeg

However, I cannot guarantee it's exactly this can. Because, lot numbers and dates of manufacture change.

I have a wooden crate for it somewhere. But, it might not match.

Anyway.....take it (single can price) for (no longer available).

PM me for more info or to make the sale.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I have a four (4) cans of sealed HXP, M2 ammo, loaded in brass cases with boxer primer (reloadable/non-corrosive) packed in 24 clips w/bandoliers. Just like this picture.

View attachment 1809328

However, I cannot guarantee it's exactly this can. Because, lot numbers and dates of manufacture change.

I have a wooden crate for it somewhere. But, it might not match.

Anyway.....take it (single can price) for (no longer available).

PM me for more info or to make the sale.

Aloha, Mark
Hey man do you still have any for sale

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.