JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 362676

Brah, if your going to open carry in Starbucks.... sit in a corner and remove the headphones. Situational Awareness EpicFail
Was his firearm taken away from him, or did he just "fail" to impress you? All you've been doing lately is bashing how other people go about their own business. It looks a lot like you're projecting your own inadequacies and insecurities. Maybe don't try to bring others down to make yourself feel better? Because that's what bullies do.

Thats my favorite cup on any given day. If some people wouldn't talk life would just be easier.

I don't mind talking to folks so much, but damn, small talk is the bane of my existence. I can't stand the "how's the weather" kind of conversations. If you don't have a substantive subject to discuss, one that I have some interest in, then we don't need to be talking. Put me in a situation with someone who is talking about something I'm interested in, and I can talk for hours. But water cooler conversations, cashiers, etc. - don't want it, don't need it. Smile, take my money and tell me thank you. Small talk is talking for talking's sake.

Last Edited:
The ones that get to me are the ones who want to talk about themselves, and what they do,and who can care less about you or your life. Constantly. I do not give a f*** !!! I don't care about your job, what a pric* your boss is, and a 10 minute dissertation on your daughters softball team. I have experimented with some of these types, steering the conversation away from the, yet they redirect it right back to them. BORING !! The millennials habit of interrupting your conversation to give their opinion on why your opinion is wrong and will not listen to it is highly annoying. It is so fing rude it is beyond belief.

You want to talk fishing..hunting, shooting, classic cars, good RV places to go, drone flying, how much fun we had getting hammered in the 70's, awesome rock concerts, fly fishing then we are good. If that makes me a bitter old man then so be it.

My life while satisfying to me, is not something I am sure that other people need a detailed description of nor do they give a rats azz about. While I dearly love my grandkids, they have this habit of interrupting every conversation you try to have with their parents, and they stop talking to you and deal with the kids. As they are getting older it is getting worse. I would have gotten backhanded if I did that as a child. I guess I am just old.

Get off my lawn..

Seems like every time I come home nobody wants to leave me be..

The ones that get to me are the ones who want to talk about themselves, and what they do,and who can care less about you or your life. Constantly. I do not give a f*** !!! I don't care about your job, what a pric* your boss is, and a 10 minute dissertation on your daughters softball team. I have experimented with some of these types, steering the conversation away from the, yet they redirect it right back to them. BORING !! The millennials habit of interrupting your conversation to give their opinion on why your opinion is wrong and will not listen to it is highly annoying. It is so fing rude it is beyond belief.

You want to talk fishing..hunting, shooting, classic cars, good RV places to go, drone flying, how much fun we had getting hammered in the 70's, awesome rock concerts, fly fishing then we are good. If that makes me a bitter old man then so be it.

My life while satisfying to me, is not something I am sure that other people need a detailed description of nor do they give a rats azz about. While I dearly love my grandkids, they have this habit of interrupting every conversation you try to have with their parents, and they stop talking to you and deal with the kids. As they are getting older it is getting worse. I would have gotten backhanded if I did that as a child. I guess I am just old.

Get off my lawn..

Seems like every time I come home nobody wants to leave me be..

You need to stop being so lovable. You're obviously drawing them to you ;)

You need to stop being so lovable. You're obviously drawing them to you ;)

I am trying my best to non verbally communicate my total disgust with the whole thing. But most of these types are obliviots. ( Oblivious idiots). Therefore, my good nature is easily mistaken for interest, and it becomes compounding at that point. The obliviots now have a captive person to regale with boring stories, knowing full well that the mark will not tell them to go f up a rope as they desperately want to.

Maybe he is working on his blog : The Tactical Mocha...

"There I was ... slipping away at another cup of bad coffee mixed with sweet , sugary goodness...
When suddenly I realized , just how stupid I looked sitting here , with head phones on , back to the room and my "Super cool , its just what the Delta six and a half chairborne super silly special Rangers use", pistol was exposed ...."

Or maybe not...:D
Andy

I lol'ed!

Another reply to this yesterday I was at the truck stop in ritzville WA and I saw a guy carrying obvious kinda heavy set guy not a truck driver had wife and kids with him the truck stop is also a gas station but Anyway he and family where getting snacks hotTWdogs but I noticed him because he kept checking his gun and pulling up his pants and I could see the clips from a super tuck holster LOL conceal is concealed but if you have to grab your gun and pull up you pants every other step why not just get OTW holster and a good belt and long shirt I almost said something but there where lots of people around

Another reply to this yesterday I was at the truck stop in ritzville WA and I saw a guy carrying obvious kinda heavy set guy not a truck driver had wife and kids with him the truck stop is also a gas station but Anyway he and family where getting snacks hotTWdogs but I noticed him because he kept checking his gun and pulling up his pants and I could see the clips from a super tuck holster LOL conceal is concealed but if you have to grab your gun and pull up you pants every other step why not just get OTW holster and a good belt and long shirt I almost said something but there where lots of people around

Probably does not have a good gun belt either. I did not knoq what I was missing and my existing belt was leather but was not thick so after a few days I ordered a gun belt. Makes a world of difference.

Last Edited:
WHAT I mean by I almost said something is I wouldn't just call him out I could have got close to him and said something like what you carrying just to let him know that I saw that he was carrying lol I'm fine with people carrying concealed but I guess it's just because I know what to look for mmmmm

Might have been that he was big enough to have no hips to hang a belt above.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top