JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what would happen if someone who knew how to quickly remove the pistol from that holster, could do so without him even noticing? I wonder if that would make a point? Springfield/Eugene is certainly a place I wouldn't expect to see a lot of open carry going on.

Good grief, what an idiot.

I drink real coffee, not that overpriced foo foo crap Starbucks sells. I did buy one cup from a Starbucks in downtown Seattle a few years ago. Took one sip and tossed the rest. Won't go back.

I've seen cops sitting there almost as seemingly clueless. Plain clothes and uniformed. But yeah - OC in Starbucks for anyone but a uniformed or at least badge-showing copper is probably a bad idea.

When those 4 Officers got shot in Lakewood here that is exactly how it happened. They were used to going into that same coffee shop to get ready for the day. Got to where they just did not pay any attention to what was going on around them.
Long ago when Motor Cops wore those half helmets I saw a real good one. Two came into a burger joint. While waiting in line they had hung their helmets off the butts of their guns. I stood there thinking "how cool. So what happens if you have to draw your gun?"

I drink real coffee, not that overpriced foo foo crap Starbucks sells. I did buy one cup from a Starbucks in downtown Seattle a few years ago. Took one sip and tossed the rest. Won't go back.
The only time I buy coffee at one of these stands or such is if I have time to kill and nothing to do. Like when I get new tires or am having the tires switched out for winter and spring. Since I have a little time to kill I will buy one at the little stand there. Not bad, just not worth it to me to do on a regular basis.

No, no, no -- you guys have it all wrong. It is Springfield, after all.
He's not going tactical 'tard, he's going Gomer-Homer.
He was jacking up on Cocoa Notes before crossing the river to 10th and Olive to see if he could bait some obnoxious, teenage chicks.

121598779.DJkGbBnU.D3013110_189x.jpg

I was just chuckling remembering my old friend.
One of his most favorite things was to sidle up to a stranger for whatever reason and scream "SQUIGGY!" right into their earhole like a Marine with a pair.. for whatever reason.

I'm really embarrassed you guys got a picture of me in Starbucks, normally I do my open carry podcast from only small locally owned coffee shops who serve hand selected organic fair

I had time to kill yesterday before a meeting. Went into albertsons and grabbed a cheddar bagel then stopped at the starbucks inside the store for coffee on the way out. A small black coffee (thankfully the barista understood that) - their coffee is overroasted. Mcdonalds makes a better cup. And theirs is only a buck, any size, with free refills.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top