J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Since we are such a diverse group here...

gmerkt

Reactions
... may as well show an example.

Umarex .177 BB gun version of Mauser Military Pistol. This is a replica of the Schnellfeuer, made from 1932 until about 1940. Many of the originals were made, about 400,000, where are they now. This replica fires semi or full auto, note the selector switch on left side, just like the original. The action is realistic, the bolt flies back and recocks the hammer with every shot. CO2 powered. I found it at a gun show several years ago, new in box for $50. It works great.

5vdpEJE.jpg

rbnCpCh.jpg

I had several of the real deal of these when I was a youngster, a couple of Red 9's and two or three 7.63mm but the Umarex is just as much fun.

OP
gmerkt

gmerkt

Reactions
No, it isn't.
I didn't find the real ones all that exciting. But then again, I didn't have the later ones with full auto option. Earlier in life when I owned such things, I had lots of German pistols for collectability purposes but exciting to shoot they weren't particularly.

Jonnyuma

Reactions
You are, I bleeve, missing my point.
With all due respect, @tac, I believe you are missing the point.

This member was posting a relatively lighthearted post and you took it to a dark place. I don't disagree with a single thing you said, all valid and all cautionary tales for us in the states to heed.

BUUUUT... in my opinion, you took this into a political place where it didn't really need to go. Like I said... a dark place.

Capn Jack

Reactions
Bought a 7.63 Broom handle back in the late 50's for $25.00. Traded it for a P-38 because 9mm was easier to get. At sixteen years
old they really weren't as much fun as a .22. Then I went into the Marines and got my fill.

WoodsPlinker

Reactions
Did not know umarex made those, so many repicas all on Amazon.

I knew there were airsoft replicas of pretty much everything.... Might have to get into that one day. For now I have a few pellet guns that admittedly I only use when the conditions suck for the range.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect