Since we are such a diverse group here...

gmerkt

Reactions
... may as well show an example.

Umarex .177 BB gun version of Mauser Military Pistol. This is a replica of the Schnellfeuer, made from 1932 until about 1940. Many of the originals were made, about 400,000, where are they now. This replica fires semi or full auto, note the selector switch on left side, just like the original. The action is realistic, the bolt flies back and recocks the hammer with every shot. CO2 powered. I found it at a gun show several years ago, new in box for $50. It works great.

5vdpEJE.jpg

rbnCpCh.jpg

I had several of the real deal of these when I was a youngster, a couple of Red 9's and two or three 7.63mm but the Umarex is just as much fun.

OP
gmerkt

gmerkt

Reactions
No, it isn't.
I didn't find the real ones all that exciting. But then again, I didn't have the later ones with full auto option. Earlier in life when I owned such things, I had lots of German pistols for collectability purposes but exciting to shoot they weren't particularly.

Jonnyuma

Reactions
You are, I bleeve, missing my point.
With all due respect, @tac, I believe you are missing the point.

This member was posting a relatively lighthearted post and you took it to a dark place. I don't disagree with a single thing you said, all valid and all cautionary tales for us in the states to heed.

BUUUUT... in my opinion, you took this into a political place where it didn't really need to go. Like I said... a dark place.

WoodsPlinker

Reactions
Did not know umarex made those, so many repicas all on Amazon.

I knew there were airsoft replicas of pretty much everything.... Might have to get into that one day. For now I have a few pellet guns that admittedly I only use when the conditions suck for the range.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom