JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... may as well show an example.

Umarex .177 BB gun version of Mauser Military Pistol. This is a replica of the Schnellfeuer, made from 1932 until about 1940. Many of the originals were made, about 400,000, where are they now. This replica fires semi or full auto, note the selector switch on left side, just like the original. The action is realistic, the bolt flies back and recocks the hammer with every shot. CO2 powered. I found it at a gun show several years ago, new in box for $50. It works great.

5vdpEJE.jpg

rbnCpCh.jpg

I had several of the real deal of these when I was a youngster, a couple of Red 9's and two or three 7.63mm but the Umarex is just as much fun.

No, it isn't.

I didn't find the real ones all that exciting. But then again, I didn't have the later ones with full auto option. Earlier in life when I owned such things, I had lots of German pistols for collectability purposes but exciting to shoot they weren't particularly.

You are, I bleeve, missing my point.
With all due respect, @tac, I believe you are missing the point.

This member was posting a relatively lighthearted post and you took it to a dark place. I don't disagree with a single thing you said, all valid and all cautionary tales for us in the states to heed.

BUUUUT... in my opinion, you took this into a political place where it didn't really need to go. Like I said... a dark place.

Bought a 7.63 Broom handle back in the late 50's for $25.00. Traded it for a P-38 because 9mm was easier to get. At sixteen years
old they really weren't as much fun as a .22. Then I went into the Marines and got my fill.

Did not know umarex made those, so many repicas all on Amazon.

I knew there were airsoft replicas of pretty much everything.... Might have to get into that one day. For now I have a few pellet guns that admittedly I only use when the conditions suck for the range.

My CO2 H&K airsoft lays on the desk in the garage and targets are hung at the other end. :)
I pick it up and fire a few rounds every time I go out there.:D
It's good practice as the hard trigger pull is similar to the first shot out of my 469 Smith.:)

My MT husband bought a DAISY replica 1938 Red Ryder rifle on Saturday with a BIG jar of 6,000 bbs.

Both of them were on sale @ Walmart and I do not know how long the sale lasts.

The rifle is the one with the cowboy on it but I did not open the box yet.

I used to own two of these replica 1938 Red Ryder rifles back east. I passed them on to a close friend who had children and grandchildren before I moved out west.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top