Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems

Any pest control airgunnies in here?

turq

Reactions
Marauder ,Lothar bbl; regulated. About 8-9 lbs. Holosun green dot on recvr rail.
One grey digger yesterday about 3-4 lb
Two today, about three lbs head shot from about 25yrds. Out of truck window ( music) using a crosman 14 gr. 22cal.
Pumped up w/Hatsun 4 stage hand pump to 2100psi took about 20 min. And was a workout esp. on the hands

Reactions
I'm a night rat shooter on a budget. 58 yesrs in the Seatyle Tacoma area, then we moved to Hawaii Island. We have an acre and a chicken coop. Rats dneak in there at nigjt to est chicken food.
I use a cheap Daisy Model 880. It's a multi-pumper. Mayne not the best if you are taking 20 shots a night. But for 2-5 shots, it works just fine. I mount a small red led flashlight on to the Leapers 4x32 AO scope. The light makes the rat eyes glow brightly. 8 pumps shooting Crosman Premier Super Match wadcutters is devastating at 7-8 yards. Easy to pump and backyard friendly. The wadcutter hits like a flying sledge hammer. If I take a body shot, it makes a huge entry and exit hole.
Walmart will have the 880 in stock. Ama,on recently had them for $28.00. Easy to shoot well, and has it's own built in pump. No need for a compressor or air tank. You control the power and velocity by the number of pumps. Can use 3-10 pumps. Kills them just as dead as a $500 airgun. Fun to shoot and easy to work on too. Cheap parts direct from Daisy. I also have break barrels, a CO2 shooter, and other multi-pumpers. I prefer the multis.

OP
Sjschambers
Reactions
21 grey diggers last year most with a Crosman Marauder .22
There diggers in Molino?!? You telling me I don’t have to drive clear out to The Dalles?! About the same drive time. my uncle, cousin and I always do a May trip out to The Dalles for a grey digger trip. last year we got 219 confirmed in 3 days. Uncle was running his .30 FX Wildcat, cousin on his .22 RWS 34p and I on my .22 FX Wildcat. Uncle dumped a Yote in camp on day two 34yd out. Lol since then, I’ve moved onto a .22 Brocock Bantam Sniper HP. I need to get a silencer for it. It has a hell of a bark.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom