JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For my Buckmark, I got a Tactical Solutions 4" Trail Lite threaded barrel. I am extremely happy with it.
That's the direction I was leaning as well.
Just to clarify.... A trust in no way avoids ATF paperwork, the background check or the $200 tax stamp fee. It only gets rid of the necessity for fingerprints, a photo and a signoff by the local Sheriff.
All of which are very desirable. There are other benefits of a trust as well.

For my Buckmark, I got a Tactical Solutions 4" Trail Lite threaded barrel. I am extremely happy with it.
That's the direction I was leaning as well.
Just to clarify.... A trust in no way avoids ATF paperwork, the background check or the $200 tax stamp fee. It only gets rid of the necessity for fingerprints, a photo and a signoff by the local Sheriff.
All of which are very desirable. There are other benefits of a trust as well.

The information in contained in the NW Gun Law Group link states "The question then becomes which type of entity is best to hold Title II weapons. The answer is a GunDocx™ firearms trust." But it says nothing about the role of the "entity," in this case, "Gun Docx." Furthermore it doesn't state what rights or claims "the entity" has to the trust and/or the items in the trust. Sure, there are benefits. But tell me what the drawbacks are.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top