JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd also check out the Rex Silentium MG7 K. Looks to be getting rave reviews over on ar15.com. I don't have any personal experience with it though.

By 9mm to .308 do you mean to exclude stuff like .45? If that's the case, I'd take a look at the SilencerCo Omega 36M and the Griffin Optimus. If you plan on shooting big bore stuff, then the Hybrid 46, Bushwhacker 46, or MG7 are the ways to go.

Can $800
Stamp $200
Trust, pics, prints, other bs... $150

Then I started spending money...
ASR Adapter was like $100, (3)BE Meyers ASR 4 prongs set me back $100+ ea. 3 prongs for Scarlett and my MPX, but I got a deal on those only like $75 ea ASR brake on the Remmy 700, and a few extras Including a single chamber brake for 9mm pcc JIC...make it over a grand just for the ASR stuff.
a couple of pistons, fixed barrel spacer, end caps, reducers, thread protectors, threaded barrels, sub sonic ammo...
and now they have an adapter that lets you use Q cherry bombs etc. I want:s0107:
The Silencerco Hybrid 46 is without a doubt the most expensive supressor on the market.

C6471640-95E7-40C4-A9A7-3E6F9DE17BD5.jpeg

I have two of these cans - one fulltime on my .458SOCOM HD SBR, and another I float between my 10mm and .45ACP KRISS rifles. It's a good size, weight, and does an excellent job making things a lot less painful @ the ear. They're great catch-all cans.

Looking good on the MP5!

I love my hybrid. Gets used on everything from SBRs to 9mm pistols to machine guns.

I do hate ASR though. I'm starting to go over to Dead Air KeyMount.

Why do you hate ASR? I just got one of their flash hiders for my AR15 lol.

I keep getting the ASR adapter on the can stuck to my rifles then have to break out tools and sometimes PB Blaster to get it off the brake. Doesn't seem to matter if I clean it good or not. Have not had any issues with KeyMount to date and I prefer the ease of use with the rachet system vs the screw on and lock of the ASR. Can't use ASR under a handguard. I've got one rifle where I've got about 1/2" of clearance between can and handguard. It's quite inconvenient to lock the ring on that rifle with ASR.

Your mileage may vary. I hope it works out for you. Muzzle devices and the adapter for the can are expensive!

Getting into buying my first can! Want something that can go all around from 9mm up to 308! The silencer co hybrid 46 seems like it fits the bill, but I'm sure I have to buy other attachments to make it compadable? Any one have any kind of info on this? Can't really find anything on the web about it!
Congratulations on starting the stamp collector's journey!!! For what you're looking to do, the Hybrid is a great option. It performs very well across calibers. I have had customers run them on their .338 Lapua rifles and said they work well. The downside to the Hybrid is that it doesn't come with a QD mount, QD muzzle device or a piston. Expect to pay at least a couple hundred dollars more for these, depending on how many you need.

Someone did mention a couple other options: the Griffin Armament Bushwacker and the Silencerco Omega 36M. The Bushwacker does come with a QD muzzle device and mount, and the pistol booster system (no piston though). The Omega 36M comes with the QD muzzle device and mount, but no booster system for pistol attachment.

If you'd like to check out the Hybrid and Omega 36M, compare size and weight, let me know. I'd be happy to help!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews