JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I have several questions while waiting for my AK sight tool to arrive. Original shooting at 21' was low by about 2" and to the left 2" w/Fiocchi FMJ.
My questions are
1. If I sight the rifle in at 100 yards on the 100 indicated mark on sight, will the sights marked 200 and such yardages be in the acceptable range of hitting a target? I know it should be meters.
2. At 25 yards approximately where should it be grouping above or below the POA if using 100 yard mark and after sighting at 100 yards.
Thanks for any information.
rhtwist

Hello dragonsden73,
Will take a while to peruse the manual, so I will just say many thanks in advance, with more possible in the future. Really thanks for the help.
rhtwist

Dumb question.

I really hate sighting in/zeroing weapons. For some reason, I just suck at it and it takes me 3x more time then the average person. It probably makes it worse that my range of choice minimum distance for rifle is 50 yards. (Thinking bore sight also).

Troy 'iron' pop up sights + a Red dot. Not experienced with adjusting Troy or Magpul sights. Should I zero the red dot to where it needs to be POI and then move the Troy sights to the red dot first, or the other way around?

Hope that make sense.

(wow - just noticed old thread, oh well)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top