JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was under the impression that new Sigs were shipping with only one magazine these days. My new P220 Carry Stainless Elite came with two. Have they stopped the one mag nonsense or did I get lucky?

SigMags.jpg

To quote Sig Sauer's press release from its web site sigsauer.com:

"SIG SAUER® Standard Commercial Pistols To Resume Shipping with Two Magazines

EXETER, NH (May 21, 2009) – SIG SAUER, the leading manufacturer of military, law enforcement, government agency and commercial firearms, will resume shipping all standard commercial pistols with two magazines. SIG SAUER suppliers increased production to meet the heightened consumer demand, thus allowing SIG SAUER to resume shipping two magazines with every commercial handgun.

Previously, SIG SAUER had announced effective March 20, 2009, that all standard commercial pistols would ship with a single magazine. Models that included more than two magazines were not affected. Shipments to distributors and dealers with the two magazines in each pistol will commence immediately."

(End quote)

My Oct. 2009 purchased P232 came w/2 mags.

I was under the impression that new Sigs were shipping with only one magazine these days. My new P220 Carry Stainless Elite came with two. Have they stopped the one mag nonsense or did I get lucky?

SigMags.jpg

I have the same kind of material inside my case-really terrible, cheap
looking. I don't know why Sig decided to go with these-hopefully it's a temporary thing. I prefer the old type interiors or the all-foam kind in the cases that Sig sells now on its site-much better and probably more durable too.

My 220 carry I bought a couple of weeks ago came with 2 mags and the same blue case.

Does anyone know of a good gunsmith to do a nice trigger job on these sigs?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top