JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a sig p938 I'm thinking about getting rid of. Just wanted to get some feedback first because I moved here a few months ago and still haven't gotten my ID switch over. Is that a barrier for selling to private individual here?

Thanks
Michael

I have a sig p938 I'm thinking about getting rid of. Just wanted to get some feedback first because I moved here a few months ago and still haven't gotten my ID switch over. Is that a barrier for selling to private individual here?

Thanks
Michael
Doesn't matter because in Oregon & Washington private sales have to go through an FFL

If you need help finding a good FFL for transfer, just ask.

Money Market Pawn on 136th & SE Powell is a good choice.

I may need to just bite the bullet so to speak and take a morning off to go to the dmv :(

Well, I'd think if you've been here a few months, and plan on staying, that getting your Oregon DL is the way it's supposed to be done. While you're there you can get the proper tags for your car too. Bonus!

Well, I'd think if you've been here a few months, and plan on staying, that getting your Oregon DL is the way it's supposed to be done. While you're there you can get the proper tags for your car too. Bonus!

Actually, I'm doing the bike commuting thing. We left the cars with family in Georgia. I called an FFL and have to have an ID anyway. I wish one of the DMVs had Saturday or evening hours. I have a half day off at the end of the month and will plan to do it then. Thanks for the info gentlemen!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top