JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Discharge the gun without moving the gun.

Buy some dummy rounds. Start with only one live round per mag randomly intermixed with dummies to capacity.

Increase number of randomly live rounds to dummies as you conquer the ability to have the trigger break (fire) with no movement to the front sight.

Added bonus of awesome malfunction clearance reps.

Best accomplished with a coach who knows what she/he is doing and you are NOT related to.

Buy some dummy rounds. Start with only one live round per mag randomly intermixed with dummies to capacity.

Increase number of randomly live rounds to dummies as you conquer the ability to have the trigger break (fire) with no movement to the front sight.

Best accomplished with a coach who knows what she/he is doing and you are NOT related to.
I will take note of what your saying but your a little late to the party my friend! Haha. My last message yesterday was to tell everyone that it was user error (like they were saying) and that I had made progress and realized that/was able to hit my targets. I'm totally going to take some classes despite though and appreciate you taking the time to spit some knowledge 🤘

I actually like the idea with the dummy rounds though, seems like that would be a really good way to fix barrel movement while firing. What I noticed it was mostly how I was pulling the trigger and how I had my finger positioned. Everytime I got a clean break was when I hit, I just wasn't used to the gun, or the sights and how to use them first time out.

Don't know if anyone is going to see this but I finally made it back up to north fork this morning and got to use my sig again. Anyone who said that it was me being the reason for not hitting anything was absolutely correct. lolllll I practiced a lot of trigger discipline and kept everything in mind we all talked about on here and was A LOT more successful... I can hit my target now! haha wow does it make a difference when your aware of what your doing wrong and able to control it to an extent. I still do think I will probably check in with the guy over at killer coatings just to make sure/ possibly line them up a bit better but if I was in a life or death situation I definitely feel a lot more confident in my self now. I obviously cant get enough training and want to improve even more but just watching my finger position, trigger pull, and sight picture has been like night and day. I started off at 10 feet like people were suggesting then once I felt confident with that moved it out to about 20-25. At that range it was a bit harder for obvious reasons but still I was able to ring steel. I just wanted to thank everyone for there help and support! really means a lot to me... 🤘
Nice work !
Small pistols take some getting used to.
Glad you got it sorted out.
Many don't and end up moving sights around unnecessarily.

Edit:
Hammer-fired, not striker-fired.

Last Edited:
Nice work !
Small, striker-fired pistols take some getting used to.
Glad you got it sorted out.
Many don't and end up moving sights around unnecessarily.
Thanks man, probably would have been one of em if I didn't get schooled by everyone on here lol. I did buy it used and they sorta/kinda look like they have been messed with a bit though. Still might go in somewhere down the line to have someone who adjusts sights on a regular basis take a look but for now I'm definitely satisfied.

Thanks man, probably would have been one of em if I didn't get schooled by everyone on here lol. I did buy it used and they sorta/kinda look like they have been messed with a bit though. Still might go in somewhere down the line to have someone who adjusts sights on a regular basis take a look but for now I'm definitely satisfied.
I corrected my post.
You have a hammer-fired pistol, not a striker-fired.
And the 938 has "1911 controls" so a full size 1911 would make a nice stable mate for the 938.

I corrected my post.
You have a hammer-fired pistol, not a striker-fired.
And the 938 has "1911 controls" so a full size 1911 would make a nice stable mate for the 938.
Yeah I like 1911's, I've been peeking at bul armory's Sas 2 ultralight but they are kinda pricey imo and I'm waiting for the galil ace gen 2's in 5.45 to start production again which will be my next purchase. If I ever get another carry pistol though I want to get something a bit bigger then the 938 and with more capacity, wouldn't mind a different caliber then 9mm too. Although it is nice not to have to buy 4 different types of ammo. Lol

After I looked again the sas actually has a 15 round capacity which is pretty legit.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads