JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a great gunsmith in the Salem, OR. area. I have a Browning Invector Gold semi-auto 10 gauge shotgun that needs some TLC. I am not able to feed ammo into the magazine tube because the door is stuck. Does anyone have a recommendation for a gunsmith in my area? Thanks for any help.

IMG_1797.jpeg

Have you removed the trigger pack to see what's binding it?

I had a Beretta 1201FP do this to me once out of the blue. I took it apart and found the lifter spring got itself confungled. Pretty simple to pop it back into place and all was good.

Worth taking a look yourself before paying someone else.

I had a Beretta 1201FP do this to me once out of the blue. I took it apart and found the lifter spring got itself confungled. Pretty simple to pop it back into place and all was good.

I'll check out. Thanks for the info. I'll let you know if it works.

Just removed the trigger assembly, and with it off, it functions normally from what I can tell. Reinstalled the trigger assembly and the gate is still stuck. I can't see what is causing the stoppage. Guess it's off to the gunsmith. 😢

Just a follow-up post to this. Kevin completed the work on the Browning Invector Gold 10ga. What an awesome guy! The gun works great and he cleaned it up so it looks better than when I dropped it off. @crossbow5, thanks for the recommendation!

If anyone is looking for a great gunsmith, Kevin Ridling is your guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top