JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw this at the pawn shop and could not leave it there.
View attachment 1748220
Silly, but I always wanted one when they were at Bi-Mart, but was in the middle of raising kids.
Heritage Rough Rider with the 16 inch barrel.
Now the kids are well on their way as young adults and that leaves me with some extra fun money.
When I got home with it, I went online to see if there were any upgrades for it.
I found the Lady Liberty grips and stars and stripes cylinder and bought them for it.
View attachment 1748221 View attachment 1748222

Here is my Walther P22.
My daughter loves this one.
View attachment 1748223

Since she loved the Walther so much, I picked up a pair of the Taurus TX22 Compacts for her and my wife.View attachment 1748224
I've been waiting for the 16" version with adjustable sights to come back in stock, would be lots of fun. I have the Herritage Tac Cowboy, just for fun I put a red dot and a suppressor on it-silly.

My trusty ol Buckmark

IMG_20200408_234853-01.jpeg

Finally got to try out the Wife's Christmas present. While it was fun not really "my kind of thing". Still was fun like any new gun is. All that really matters is she wanted one for years when they were not to be found so well worth the cost if it gets her to the range more. Really like the optic I bought for it. Most money I have ever spent on a dot. Liked it enough to buy another to swap around to other guns.
Pistol is of course capable of FAR better than my aging eyes can do. One target in 70 rounds off hand with a few kinds of ammo. It seems to like all of the kinds I took along for the test run.

MK4 10.png 12-7 Target.png

Finally got to try out the Wife's Christmas present. While it was fun not really "my kind of thing". Still was fun like any new gun is. All that really matters is she wanted one for years when they were not to be found so well worth the cost if it gets her to the range more. Really like the optic I bought for it. Most money I have ever spent on a dot. Liked it enough to buy another to swap around to other guns.
Pistol is of course capable of FAR better than my aging eyes can do. One target in 70 rounds off hand with a few kinds of ammo. It seems to like all of the kinds I took along for the test run.

View attachment 1777617 View attachment 1777618
When I was a kid, I had to wait to play with my new toys! Very nice pistol!

View attachment 1777617 View attachment 1777618
Very nice!

Ruger (three screw) Single Six.
.22 and .22 mag cylinders. Vintage 1972 (same year graduated high school). Not fixed per the recall so an amazingly light trigger-so much so I don't carry a live round in that cylinder), but accurate and fun to shoot.

IMG_1752.jpeg IMG_1751.jpeg IMG_1749.jpeg

Recently discovered 1849 Colt replicas. Wells Fargo models. Top one is a gift from Santa, bottom one has a shortened barrel (2-1/2") with big ol' shotgun bead for a front sight. Both of them have slicked-up innards and Kirst .22 conversion cylinders. They're the size of a Ruger Bearcat. Su-weet revolvers!

20240102_212939.jpg

New 22 pew pew. Seems to be well made. Haven't shot it yet. I've heard that with a suppressor these always come out subsonic even with high velocity rounds.

4C97EF26-33B6-437C-808F-0966A1D00108.jpeg
78E2D6A7-2D70-44E2-A913-4786625E4F03.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yes, I'm my experience shorter barrels will keep 22lr subsonic but factory subsonic will have a little less "pop" through the can. Nice looking setup!
Thx I was surprised the stock sights clear the suppressor. It comes with taller sights in the case but with this suppressor (about same diameter as silencer co sparrow probably and most standard .22 suppressors) they aren't needed which is cool.

New .22 plinker. Best trigger I've ever felt in a .22 rifle or pistol. Cycles subs well. No accuraccy testing yet. Wonderful grip and balance. Hand sits high on grip and barrel is down low, not quite in the middle of the frame. Somebody should make a 9mm with this design.

8CA5F6F0-7759-4C3C-BE06-9B829F52D605.jpeg

Last Edited:
Iver Johnson TP22. I've had this little gun for over 20 years. Haven't shot it very much because the last time I did it was having feed issues. I probally need to replace the Mag springs to see if that helps. Need to find an ankle holster it I ever get it cycling proper. I have read that using a high power .22lr could help the stovepipe issues

View attachment 797712 View attachment 797713
I got super lucky and bought one of these new in the original box from H&K in Forest grove about 10 years ago. I paid $100 for it. Yes. You need a high quality powerful .22LR round for it. I absolutely love this little James Bond replica! If you ever want to sell yours, hit me up!

Ruger (three screw) Single Six.
.22 and .22 mag cylinders. Vintage 1972 (same year graduated high school). Not fixed per the recall so an amazingly light trigger-so much so I don't carry a live round in that cylinder), but accurate and fun to shoot.

View attachment 1778710 View attachment 1778711 View attachment 1778712
Mine had timing and accuracy issues. Had to send it back to the mother ship
They, of course, did the transfer bar conversion, with original parts returned.
The trigger is fantastic! It is also quite accurate!
I couldn't be happier with Ruger!

Joe

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany