JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's one I bet not many have seen:

Joe

20211102_201648.jpg

Has to win the ugly gun of the century award. Ram-Line Syn-Tech Exactor pistol. Wasn't exactly a great success.
Winner!
I remember they had a jam-o-matic rep. I figured out why....this one looked great outside, but inside was dry as a bone, even had a fair amount of rust spots. It isn't real easy to lube, kinda like a Ruger Mk.
Looks funky, but is very light, shoots great, and feels good.

Joe

Here is my updated Ruger Mark IV 22/45 tactical 22LR
Really nice and with the red dot it shoots spot on
Leupold deltapoint pro reddot
Volquartsen Firearms complete upgrade all interior parts to competition mode
Tandemcross compensator, thumb ledge, hivegrip, charging ring

IMG_5843.jpeg IMG_5842.jpeg

Last Edited:
Got one of these recently. Incredible quality for less than $300. Slide is as light as a feather to rack so hopefully it will shoot subs well.

One thing to note is the old Walther adapters for silencers/muzzle devices is different for these newer nitride coated barrels. It requires a longer shaft version. Still the adapter is only $22 from Hughes precision. But make sure you get the correct one for any Walther-made wapistol. The old version is short the new version is long. This goes for guns made by Walther sold under colt, s&w, hk, beretta, and other brands also. See fitment guide below.

D83AEFEF-A065-4DC8-9A3D-F4C70C3508F3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads