JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My little 22.

OVMu8PL.jpg

Is there a "Gun" in there somewhere? :rolleyes:
:D

Seems to me, if you're going to show a picture of that, you should also show us a target with five shots in one ragged hole?

Edit: at 200 yards. :s0115:
LOL Yeah the French didn't try to stretch this one out. 50 meters is about it. I shot agaist one of these back in 1980 and swore I'd get one someday. This one was owned by one of the attorneys that argued Heller in front of SCOTUS. I also got the 32 S&W version of it. They are fun to shoot and will stack them nicely.. The original owner dies and his gun box and pistols went through a couple of people before I lucked into them. His NRA Distinguished medal was in the box along with a National Guard magazine that he was on the cover.

greg

LOL Yeah the French didn't try to stretch this one out. 50 meters is about it. I shot agaist one of these back in 1980 and swore I'd get one someday. This one was owned by one of the attorneys that argued Heller in front of SCOTUS. I also got the 32 S&W version of it. They are fun to shoot and will stack them nicely.. The original owner dies and his gun box and pistols went through a couple of people before I lucked into them. His NRA Distinguished medal was in the box along with a National Guard magazine that he was on the cover.

greg
That's pretty cool. Being fairly new to playing with firearm's, but older in age, I'm constantly amazed at the various ways people get their enjoyment out of their guns.

That's pretty cool. Being fairly new to playing with firearm's, but older in age, I'm constantly amazed at the various ways people get their enjoyment out of their guns.
They quit making these about 20 years ago. They were made by Unique. The tough part is fining magazines. The 22 came with two but the 32 only had one. I finally got one from France off the net and it was not cheap..LOL

Here's one of my more conventional 22's. It has a Caspian frame with everything done to it I could think of along with copy-cat Advantage grip plates made out of steel. I use this to teach with and to get back into irons if I've been shooting dots. Probably one of the most expensive custom Colt conversions I've ever seen.

t2TJMta.jpg

Greg

My most recent purchase, a Mark IV 22/45 Lite with a factory installed Riton red dot. Appears to be kind of a special edition run - no iron sights, just the 3-MOA red dot. I've tricked it out a bit, including a Volquartsen Accurizing Kit which brought the trigger down to 2 pounds even. Very fun gun to shoot; I'm loving it so far. I really like the clean, uncluttered look on top.

IMG_0377.jpeg

I've added three rimfires since lasted I posted on this thread. From 11 o'clock, going clockwise: Beretta 87 (ca. 1998); S&W Model 41 w/ David Sams relined barrel (ca. 1979); Beretta 70s (ca. 1980); S&W Model 41 (ca. 2022). All are .22lr. and an absolute joy to shoot.

four rimfires.JPG

High Standards and one Fiala. The ones with the big Felt Hi-Standard Pistols banner are some of mine. Examples of Presentation box guns with a couple of maroon box pieces. Oregon Arms collectors show this last weekend.

IMG-0552.jpg IMG-0551.jpg IMG-0550.jpg IMG-0549.jpg

I saw this at the pawn shop and could not leave it there.
20230715_162431.jpg
Silly, but I always wanted one when they were at Bi-Mart, but was in the middle of raising kids.
Heritage Rough Rider with the 16 inch barrel.
Now the kids are well on their way as young adults and that leaves me with some extra fun money.
When I got home with it, I went online to see if there were any upgrades for it.
I found the Lady Liberty grips and stars and stripes cylinder and bought them for it.
20230725_090155.jpg 20230725_090221.jpg

Here is my Walther P22.
My daughter loves this one.
20230917_185952.jpg

Since she loved the Walther so much, I picked up a pair of the Taurus TX22 Compacts for her and my wife. 20231023_212941.jpg

I saw this at the pawn shop and could not leave it there.
View attachment 1748220
Silly, but I always wanted one when they were at Bi-Mart, but was in the middle of raising kids.
Heritage Rough Rider with the 16 inch barrel.
Now the kids are well on their way as young adults and that leaves me with some extra fun money.
When I got home with it, I went online to see if there were any upgrades for it.
I found the Lady Liberty grips and stars and stripes cylinder and bought them for it.
View attachment 1748221 View attachment 1748222

Here is my Walther P22.
My daughter loves this one.
View attachment 1748223

Since she loved the Walther so much, I picked up a pair of the Taurus TX22 Compacts for her and my wife.View attachment 1748224
Cool. You can also buy a full stock and 22 mag cylinder for it from heritage. I love mine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top