JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_4327.JPG My 99 Cobra

I had a 289 4-speed red over black '65 back when I was in the service, My son has an '84 that runs in the 8 seconds for the quarter mile here's a video he made a couple years ago:

I had an '83 5.0 GT back in the day with 5 speed on the floor. It would push you back into the seats when you stepped on it.
I ended up trading it for a Nissan 280zx. The Z wasn't near as fast, but was actually more fun to drive. More refined than raw.

I had a 289 4-speed red over black '65 back when I was in the service, My son has an '84 that runs in the 8 seconds for the quarter mile here's a video he made a couple years ago:

I've not seen your son's car, but I recognize most of the cars he was racing against. His car rocks!

I've not seen your son's car, but I recognize most of the cars he was racing against. His car rocks!
He broke it bad a couple years a go, then life got in the way. He got it all back together late last year and ran at Woodburn once. Broke out of his bracket on his second pass so back on the trailer it went. This year I don't think he's raced it. Again that life stuff. Maybe next year. It's pretty cool the big block puts out somewhere north of 800 HP.

Sold because the last 3 years we owned it, it pretty much sat in the garage. In those 3 years we figured we put about 700-800 miles on it by going to local shows and parades. Figured "why keep it if we aren't going to enjoy it". WOW, what a mistake it was to sell it.

Wish we never sold this......:(

Sure would love to find it [again]

Mustang04b.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top