JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is not my car, my pictures of it are in my office, 1967 Mustang fastback GT with 390 4 speed was my first Mustang. Bought it the summer of 74 with earnings from my summer job and farming projects. Going into my senior year of high school with that car was just about as good as it got. Drag racing, parking lot burn outs, chicks it was awesome. Mine was blue with white pin stripes, fold down back seat :eek:.

is?rp1f8ijhqgLDr77DMtOShyA3vfIvsfnNa9wN3ncF5qI&height=227.jpg

Now this is not my Mustang that I have now, but mine is exactly the same color and wheels. It was the wifes daily driver for 7 years, has 140,000 on it and will still set you right back in the seat. Nothing but a weekend car cruise in driver now and to have some fun and mark up the road in front of the house.

is?qSFtMNvJSrQxJyhMHP-M4Yul5TypskXsOCijr4OFCzI&height=255.jpg

I had a 78 King Cobra II 351 4 speed I bought from a little old lady who's son had gotten in some trouble and needed to sell it. Had 78x on the clock and all the rubber seals leaked aweful, was still it is a fun little rocket though, and once I replaced all the seals, it was like a brand new car. Black with the blue and white stripes and snakes, with a black interior! Traded it strait across for a 70 Challenger R/T 440 4 speed That needed some body work! Still have that Challenger today, put 50k miles on it and it's still as strong as ever! Needs every thing rebuilt, feels like a 1950s land yacht, but it's so worth it!

I'll play, i got a few but most are just sitting there as project cars and collecting dust 66, 68, 70, and the one i drive now and then is a 71' two old pics and one new...guess i need to start getting to work on it again.
stang with new top.jpg In tennessee,

IMG000.JPG with my favorite rims, i need to fix.

20160417_171046.jpg how she currently looks.

The 71 was a daily driver for 20 years. now it sits mostly till i can afford to do her right.

I haven't owened a mustang(yet) My fast Ford had to be car seat compatible so I got the "family version" Looked exactly like this...
AE91FFA1-8896-4303-A42C-F4322D9966EE-181-00000002EB180494_tmp.jpg
'93 SHO... Yamaha 3.2L V-6 had the same HP as the Mustang GT, and suspension was tuned by Lotus. Had it up over 120 a few times. Favorite car I ever had... After the second trans failed under the power I got rid of it:(... Missed it ever since.

I've got a 2000 V6. Bought it at 90K and has 135K now. I generally
just drive it spring and summer because it sucks on ice/snow. It hailed the
1st week or so that I owned it and I had to pull over and let the slush melt.
Another car was pulled over in front of me. A Mustang. :) Have a '98
4Runner for nasty weather.

mine on the left with a bunch of friends' shelby's. Mom and Dad bought it new in Aug. of 64 right after the 64 1/2's. It was sold after my dad passed away took me 9 years to find it. Bought it back luckily it hadn't been ravaged. It was exactly as when it left. And I flew the upper one from the rear seat!!!:)

2011-08-20_16-26-07_574.jpg

Last Edited:
I haven't owened a mustang(yet) My fast Ford had to be car seat compatible so I got the "family version" Looked exactly like this...
View attachment 389854
'93 SHO... Yamaha 3.2L V-6 had the same HP as the Mustang GT, and suspension was tuned by Lotus. Had it up over 120 a few times. Favorite car I ever had... After the second trans failed under the power I got rid of it:(... Missed it ever since.

I would love to have one the new Tarus SHO's, 365 Horsepower!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top