JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my first Mustang ever. I love my car.

It's a 2014 V6 base model. I love the 5.0 GT but I didn't wanna pay 10k more for two more cylinders and 2 seconds faster.
I had a sport truck with a 5.9L Magnum V8 and I loved it but don't miss the 9 MPG lol

I just have axle back muffler delete Hooker blackheart exhaust, factory style box K&N air filter, and an AirAid air tube. No tune or anything else that would void warranty.

Bought the car at 12300 miles and a year and three months later it has 23500 and it's been good to me.

I run Redline oil (full synthetic 5W-20), Royal Purple oil filter (20-500) and I change every 5K miles at the Woodburn Ford dealership and I only pay $7 because I take my own oil and filter.

I used to be a Chevy guy but I have converted over to the Blue side lol Ford has come a long way and I like that, that's why I went with a Ford. I like Toyotas too but Toyota doesn't make a Mustang lol. The Mistang has a great history IMO and I wanted to buy MADE IN AMERICA!
IMG_1191.JPG IMG_0021.JPG

This was my 2000 Mustang GT.
I loved it, I installed a Cold air Intake, Flowmaster cat back and a Mac off road H Pipe (gets rid of cats)

It was fast and very loud, I sold it to buy my 2001 Navigator. I get the urge every once and awhile to sell my Navigator and get a Mustang again but I am to spoiled by driving a big SUV.

I am a tall guy and I can't stand driving cars anymore.

IMG_0392.JPG IMG_0393.JPG IMG_0394.JPG

My 2015 after getting the windows tinted.

I started my Mustang journey in 2007 when I bought my first used '02 Mustang. I was hooked.

Next I traded that in for a new '12 model in 2012. I took the the '12 in for an oil change and service one day in late 2014 and drove home in the '15 you see below. Keeping it in the garage, it was a week before I finally worked up the courage to tell the wife.

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission...

IMG_0476.JPG

Last Edited:
I've had a love for mustang's since I was 13 or 14.

I've owned 3.
01' V6
98' Cobra
92' LX coupe 302

I've always loved the 69' Boss 429 Hemi's.
I saw one all original in a car show in Bend years again.

Not a big fan of the late 70's Mustang as you have above but, a friend bought one of those 76 Cobras with the 302 5 speed. He came around right after buying this, he was pretty stoned and took me for a ride in it. He said I don't know how to do a burn out in this, think you can ?? :cool::cool:

So I get in this thing, show him how to run the RPM up about 5 grand and just side stepped the clutch in 2nd gear. Got them smoking pretty good, hit third and kept it going and finally let it catch. Showed him that a couple times and he tried it, got the hang of it and probably did about 10 burn outs before I got him to calm down a bit. He roasted that set of stock tires off in two weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top