JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am extremely curious as to how much he paid for two Hi Points at an auction? Couldn't have been many bidders? And what did they start the bidding at? I feel like this could go either way: either over paid because he doesn't know anything about guns, or got them at a bargain basement price. @clearconscience this is the most intriguing post I've read in a few days, the anticipation is killing me, I need the story! Could there have been a bidding war between him and an oil tycoon from Texas? Now my mind will be racing all night until I get details

I think he paid under $100 for both.
Which is still too much.

I think he paid under $100 for both.
Which is still too much.

From what I am reading sounds like he could break them, send them back, get new ones. The .380 I see for close to $100, everything else seems to run from $130- $200. Get the two back and sell them. Looked at several of the Sccy. Best price I could find on them is $240. Much nicer looking pistols and they claim to have a really great warranty too.

7 pages of Hi-Point discussion?! Have we seriously run out of things to talk about on NWFA???

9n1nu.jpg

If that was yours and you spent that much money on a HI POINT we would have to hunt you down! o_O
Agreed, if you have that kind of money to spend on a hi-point, you should just get a nicer gun. I do however fully admit I owned a hi-point at one point in time and I am not ashamed of that fact. :D

Agreed, if you have that kind of money to spend on a hi-point, you should just get a nicer gun. I do however fully admit I owned a hi-point at one point in time and I am not ashamed of that fact. :D

And when I was younger I almost bought one. Then I got smart and took my dads pistol until I could afford the one I really wanted. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top