JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I meant pictures. And I've got my own stalker, awwww. :D:p

603999_405791219494018_1814938292_n.jpg

Ray

I really really want to buy one of these, but... I have common sense, value my money, value my life.
And well quite frankly would rather run over a Hipoint then shoot one :p:D:p.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thefirearmblog.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2F54137511.jpg
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.QCTN7EmICfyjwxe-lkNSdQHaEG%26pid%3D15.jpg

I will say this - I am still a semi-fan of the carbines. And they don't look half-bad in the new High Tower Armory bullpup stock - still, lipstick on a pig and all that ;)

9mPHUZc.jpg

I will say this - I am still a semi-fan of the carbines. And they don't look half-bad in the new High Tower Armory bullpup stock - still, lipstick on a pig and all that ;)

View attachment 444957
Looks like something in starwars, I like the look of the Carbines though
just couldnt bring myself to buy one turned down three so far I did look ..but then said umm nope. A guys here had one for 175.00 9mm was tempted just to plink... but..

If I wanted a bullpup, I'd just buy a bullpup. Not like I did or anything... <|:•)

If hi-point decided to at least go double stacked magazines for the carbines I'd been more interested in one to be honest.

View attachment 444957

The best part about actually owning one of these would be showing up at the range, having folks come up to you and say "cool gun", then watch their expressions change when you tell them it's a Hi-Point :rolleyes:

Posted this initially in "show your guns" then someone showed me this thread existed.

So I initially bought the hipoint carbine as a joke. Then took it to shoot Speed Steel on a dare. I ended up 4th out of 8 in PCC class. I decided that performance earned it a custom Krylon paint job.

I was torn between drug lord gold or bass boat sparkly metallic.

... so I did both.

20180401_150704.jpg IMG_20180401_152716_487.jpg

Posted this initially in "show your guns" then someone showed me this thread existed.

So I initially bought the hipoint carbine as a joke. Then took it to shoot Speed Steel on a dare. I ended up 4th out of 8 in PCC class. I decided that performance earned it a custom Krylon paint job.

I was torn between drug lord gold or bass boat sparkly metallic.

... so I did both.

View attachment 447163 View attachment 447165
Friends should not let friends paint guns drunk.....

I don't own any, but a friend of mine is obsessed with them. I think he is up to three of the carbines. When I make fun of him for them he always says the following.

"Owning a hipoint is like dating a fat chick. She'll eat anything, and you are usually embarrassed to show her to others."

Always makes me laugh a little. Then cry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top