JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All you closet Hi Point owners... here's your chance to dig into the back of the safe and proudly display your monstrosities with minimum ridicule. From the $100bill paint jobs, to the desperate attempts to tame the brick like profile, to the overly accessorized Carbines... Lets see em'!
Ugliest gun wins!

6ABBA66C-14F2-4395-9E7A-525B513AB865.jpeg

I'll start with my first Hi Point...995 carbine, purchased a couple weeks ago.
Some customizing done by the previous owner, and I added the AFG. I'll be threading the barrel for supressor too.

1F0C0157-2578-4FE3-8E5A-72CFD022E134.jpeg 11F853FE-390D-4F22-A924-EB22026B6637.jpeg D0B21E84-79C3-40EA-AC48-EA4DF89F3E44.jpeg B9D19F74-491B-4C0C-BEDC-E5A901A64023.jpeg

My father bought one in .45acp. The sights are about 3in low and 2in to the right at 10 yards, and atter 200 rounds the trigger return spring broke. Ugly, uncomfortable, horrible trigger, and take-down is a PITA.

For $50 you could get a quality Turkish gun like SAR and EAA. Why anyone would buy their pistols is beyond me. Even their rifles are getting close in price to some other carbines that take glock mags.

I LOVE my freakin Hi Point!!! 995 carbine, bought it 20+ yrs ago. 2nd gun I ever bought along side the 10/22....its awesome. They're awesome.....had the old style stock break a few times and they've sent me new ones for free. I cant bash em AT ALL except for their pistols.....

I LOVE my freakin Hi Point!!! 995 carbine, bought it 20+ yrs ago. 2nd gun I ever bought along side the 10/22....its awesome. They're awesome.....had the old style stock break a few times and they've sent me new ones for free. I cant bash em AT ALL except for their pistols.....

We can't be friends anymore. :D

I'll admit, I've owned a couple - a .45 pistol and a 9mm and .40 carbine. Not a big fan of the pistols, though the .45 shot very well, but the carbines, for the price, are reliable and accurate, if not just a bit ugly. For those on a budget or those who maybe want a truck gun or a gun that can get knocked around a bit, they are worth the $$. I don't own any right now, but I have to admit, the new 10mm carbine certainly has gotten my attention - who knows, maybe I'll consider it some day.

Here is the last one I owned - sold it 2 years ago - a .40

IMG_6955a.jpg

I hope you can respect me @Kruejl - I did sell them, after all ;)

Last Edited:
I'll admit, I've owned a couple - a .45 pistol and a 9mm and .40 carbine. Not a big fan of the pistols, thought the .45 shot very well, but the carbines, for the price, are reliable and accurate, if not just a bit ugly. For those on a budget or those who maybe want a truck gun or a gun that can get knocked around a bit, they are worth the $$. I don't own any right now, but I have to admit, the new 10mm carbine certainly has gotten my attention - who knows, maybe I'll consider it some day.

Here is the last one I owned - sold it 2 years ago - a .40

View attachment 443684

I hope you can respect me @Kruejl - I did sell them, after all ;)

If you had posted it without a bipod, maybe. But since you did....

We can't be friends anymore either. :D

I used to have a Hi-point 9mm pistol. It was my first gun I ever bought many moons ago. A few months ago I "sold" it to a friend for the low low cost of him paying the transfer/BGC fee. :p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top