JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, and that helped huh? :D
Depends on how you look at it... Death and humiliation to those that threaten to take our lives and/or our liberty! And some of these for the terrorists... A2061056-DE9E-4A69-A7DF-FE2116654461.jpeg

I almost bought one of the carbines several times. I have always been into the PCC's and for a long time they were not what most wanted so did not see many. The old ones that looked like Planet of The Apes from the original movie were $150 then. By then I had laid hands on two Kel-Tecs but I was still temped to buy one of these since they were half what I paid for the KT's. The hand guns have always been something that if it was all I could have it would beat hell out of nothing for the house. I have little doubt a lot of them were sold like this. Someone who wanted a gun at home and had no cash. Be great for something to hold the place until you could buy better.

I almost bought one of the carbines several times. I have always been into the PCC's and for a long time they were not what most wanted so did not see many. The old ones that looked like Planet of The Apes from the original movie were $150 then. By then I had laid hands on two Kel-Tecs but I was still temped to buy one of these since they were half what I paid for the KT's. The hand guns have always been something that if it was all I could have it would beat hell out of nothing for the house. I have little doubt a lot of them were sold like this. Someone who wanted a gun at home and had no cash. Be great for something to hold the place until you could buy better.

Damn man....I'm just having a good old time here laughing my butt off and you come in and kill the buzz with common sense! It's okay I guess, got some good laughs anyway.. :p

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top