JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only small fish but the kids had lots of fun,

DSC_0015-1.jpg

A helluva day Springer fishing! The "big one" I'm holding weighed in at 39 3/4 lbs... 7 hours after catching it. Fresh outa the river it woulda been 40 :)
We got these down on the Nestucca and Three Rivers. I got the big one on Three Rivers. To truly put it into perspective, I'm 6'3" and it was from my belly button to the ground.
BigBoyscopy.jpg

The "Bite was ON!" I haven't had a day like that before or since!

2009 Spring run striped bass. Near the town I grew up in: Vallejo CA (NE SF Bay).

Striper1.jpg

I’m envious of all the guys here with beautiful salmon and steelhead – I’m excited and can’t wait to knock some out next year! :)

this steel head took 6 runs,and on the 7th--i had to have help getting it in !!
i have M/S ,and a handicapp license,and could not hold the pole up anymore.
this is from the lower deschutes off bank--fish is 36",and fat 26 lbs. 9/10 -i only picked up three this yr., but this was a HIT!!
steven
fish2.jpg

fish2.jpg

this steel head took 6 runs,and on the 7th--i had to have help getting it in !!
i have M/S ,and a handicapp license,and could not hold the pole up anymore.
this is from the lower deschutes off bank--fish is 36",and fat 26 lbs. 9/10 -i only picked up three this yr., but this was a HIT!!
steven
View attachment 18569

Nice catch - beautiful fish! I was diagnosed eight years ago myself. I hope you’re still able to kill ‘em for a long time to come. :)

Cool fish guys. I only got out a couple of times this year, but here's a couple pics from summer '09.

29"/9lb steelie from the Blue Creek launch on the Cowlitz:

DSC01017edited.jpg

14" cut from one of the small streams near my house (that's a little 4 wt. rod):

MyEditedCut.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads