JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only small fish but the kids had lots of fun,

DSC_0015-1.jpg

A helluva day Springer fishing! The "big one" I'm holding weighed in at 39 3/4 lbs... 7 hours after catching it. Fresh outa the river it woulda been 40 :)
We got these down on the Nestucca and Three Rivers. I got the big one on Three Rivers. To truly put it into perspective, I'm 6'3" and it was from my belly button to the ground.
BigBoyscopy.jpg

The "Bite was ON!" I haven't had a day like that before or since!

2009 Spring run striped bass. Near the town I grew up in: Vallejo CA (NE SF Bay).

Striper1.jpg

I’m envious of all the guys here with beautiful salmon and steelhead – I’m excited and can’t wait to knock some out next year! :)

this steel head took 6 runs,and on the 7th--i had to have help getting it in !!
i have M/S ,and a handicapp license,and could not hold the pole up anymore.
this is from the lower deschutes off bank--fish is 36",and fat 26 lbs. 9/10 -i only picked up three this yr., but this was a HIT!!
steven
fish2.jpg

fish2.jpg

this steel head took 6 runs,and on the 7th--i had to have help getting it in !!
i have M/S ,and a handicapp license,and could not hold the pole up anymore.
this is from the lower deschutes off bank--fish is 36",and fat 26 lbs. 9/10 -i only picked up three this yr., but this was a HIT!!
steven
View attachment 18569

Nice catch - beautiful fish! I was diagnosed eight years ago myself. I hope you’re still able to kill ‘em for a long time to come. :)

Cool fish guys. I only got out a couple of times this year, but here's a couple pics from summer '09.

29"/9lb steelie from the Blue Creek launch on the Cowlitz:

DSC01017edited.jpg

14" cut from one of the small streams near my house (that's a little 4 wt. rod):

MyEditedCut.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top