JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scorpion w/ SB Brace and Pakse Handguard.

0.jpg 0-1.jpg

a few I still have didnt want to dig into the safes that much.
Marlin 1894c 357
Rossi ss 357
Ruger camp 9 ss

I had quite a few over the years.
Hi point 9mm original model
Hi point 45 second gen
marlin camp 45
keltec 40 glock mag original model
A few m1 carbines YES they are a pistol caliber welll at least I had a couple AMT automag 3's then.
Thompson 45 typewriter regret letting that one go but enough money was offered.........
and I am positive I am forgetting some others.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but isnt a PCC supposed to be a Pistol Caliber Carbine? Pretty sure a carbine is just a shorter barreled rifle with an actual butt stock. I dont think throwing a brace on a pistol turns it into a carbine it's still a pistol, maybe it's just me...........

100_3206.JPG

Now correct me if I'm wrong but isnt a PCC supposed to be a Pistol Caliber Carbine? Pretty sure a carbine is just a shorter barreled rifle with an actual butt stock. I dont think throwing a brace on a pistol turns it into a carbine it's still a pistol, maybe it's just me...........

You are correct, but I wasn't going to correct people because I like seeing the pistols too. :s0144:

Was trying to capture the smoke coming out of the ejection port. Camera didn't seem to want to.

085CD2EA-1B97-4C20-B49D-C4BECD375197.jpeg

I put a 9mm AR together when ammo was a bit more reasonable.
Get it running great and blasting away all fat and happy till the well ran dry.

PSA 8" upper.
Areo 9" handguard with a KVP xl comp
Gets fed with Endo mags. Zero problems with the 3 I have.
Areo lower, CMC PCC trigger, BCM LPK.
KVP BCG with a shortened slug for the Law adapter.
A5H4 buffer for a total mass of 22 oz and a green spring.
Romeo5 Predator on an ADM QD mount. Screenshot_20210423-110741.png

Been working 7 12's for couple weeks now so did not want to take time to do pics. Anyone who knows me knows I have LONG been a PCC fanboy. Current list

Kel-Tec S2K 9mm, old Gen 1. MUCH hated by many. Long loved by me. :) Small, light, super easy to maneuver in the house. Added a light laser under it. Often it has been carried in a laptop bag, with the laptop in there too.

TNW ASR's. 1 in 9mm, long a safe queen only because too much hassle to sell. Another that is both .45 and 10mm. Just pop out the bolt and screw on the correct barrel to change calibers. I LOVE the design. Company sadly owned by someone I will never again give any of my money to. :(

Ruger PCC 9mm. This one would be high on the list of grab if the house was on fire I love it so much

AR pistol in 9mm with 7inch upper, SB4 brace and folding adapter. This one is a Casper gun, the second one I made. It's only downside is I can easily burn half a case of ammo in one session and not get tired of it which gets expensive :D

Have parts to put together another casper AR in 9mm. It was the first one I built. Was fun but after I bought the Ruger I never shot it any more and it's been sitting in pieces ever since.

If only I could afford the actual MG version.
This was a stupid project but it turned out alright once it was all done. Fairly accurate!
Saw an interesting video from Ian who said this one company is pretty much responsible for the high price of FA Mac 10s:

If only the sound of music were released in its original version, the Mac 10 would be in every Swiss cupboard.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads