JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently acquired a couple of new pistol caliber carbines. Haven't gotten either one out to the range yet, but soon! Figured I'd start a thread to share and see what else is out there. Post em up!

Kriss Vector CRB 9mm

H&K USC 45ACP

20211226_102009.jpg 20211226_103457.jpg

I've had a couple. One was a Marlin 1894 in 41 Mag and the other a Marlin Camp 45. I couldn't find any pictures of the 41, but here's the Camp in two different stocks.
CC1.jpg Choate 1.jpg

Which 9mm carbine would best handle +P+ ammo. I have been pondering buying a Ruger just because it uses glock magazines but wonder how it will handle hotter ammo.:s0142:
Hot ammo in the Ruger is not a problem. What is interesting, Ruger's sale of the 9mm rifle, in a SBR version, to law enforcement agencies has really taken off.

I only have 2 left. A Marlin 1894cb with the octagonal 20" barrel, chambered in .357 and skinner sights. Slick, fast, and suprisingly accurate.

The other is a Mec Tec CCU in 9mm. Has the wire stock, Vortex RDS, Yankee Hill flip up irons. I caved in and put a green laser on it for (relatively) short range.

No photo of the Marlin. 20211226_154322~01.jpg

Hot ammo in the Ruger is not a problem. What is interesting, Ruger's sale of the 9mm rifle, in a SBR version, to law enforcement agencies has really taken off.
I did not know they were doing that. I guess even LE has decided they like the PCC. The old design Ruger came out with long ago was aimed at them and it was not well received so they gave up on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top