JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up one of these guys recently, a Ruger PC Charger in 9mm. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I've added a Magpul MS3 sling and swapped the forend and bolt handle for Midwest Industries stuff. Just got the Romeo5 for it today. More parts will be on the way soon :s0155:

59F6B8A0-CE85-43CE-B9AA-38E951EF9468_1_105_c.jpeg 48B27C90-D579-4858-BA5E-756842EE0D31_1_102_o.jpeg

Heck prior to the release of the new PCC the 'old' PC9 & 4s were selling for pretty good prices but then the prices dropped and I haven't seen any of them for sale for a while.
Those were like everything that gets discontinued. The pubic will not buy enough of something so the maker drops it. Soon everyone just has to have one and prices for used soon are far higher than they sold for new. When I got my hands on my new Ruger while back I said this is going to put a REAL damper on the sales of the used from long ago. The new was a much nicer design and soon they caught up so you did not have to pay even MSRP.

The new was a much nicer design and soon they caught up so you did not have to pay even MSRP.
Yea for a long time I 'thought' I wanted an original PC9 (from shooting one a friend owns several years ago) but the prices were ridicules so I passed on them.

THEN the new PCC came out and I scored mine in 2018 for $459. THen I thought about the originals and looked them up for sale and saw quite a few up for much lower than they had been and now I don't see any but I only 'skimmed' the 'net for them since I am not serious.

Yea for a long time I 'thought' I wanted an original PC9 (from shooting one a friend owns several years ago) but the prices were ridicules so I passed on them.

THEN the new PCC came out and I scored mine in 2018 for $459. THen I thought about the originals and looked them up for sale and saw quite a few up for much lower than they had been and now I don't see any but I only 'skimmed' the 'net for them since I am not serious.
I had one of the originals back in the day that someone talked me out of after they stopped making them. I have LONG had a love of the PCC. Never was big on them in 9mm since back then I had no idea what they were capable of. So good while after Ruger dropped these someone who just had to have one offered me enough for mine that I let it go. When the new hit I kept watching and finally pulled on one at $525 from a place on the east coast. My FFL was already on his records so he sent it before they were even open. When I went in to let them know it was coming for me the owner said he had been trying REAL hard to get hands on one for a long time and no luck. I still really love the damn thing. If they ever offer it in 10mm I will again be watching the dealers to get one of those :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top