JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pictures are worth a thousand words, and easily more appreciated than text.

Outside of shooting, gun collecting and reloading I enjoy..

Fishing...
on the skok...
03skok01.jpg
on the Columbia...
04columbiariver13.jpg
at Neah Bay...
04NeahBay12.jpg
In Puget Sound of course...
bigking.jpg
slagpile01.jpg
at Sekiu...
121-2162_IMG.jpg
If it is harvestable in the Pacific Northwest, I've harvested it.

My other passion is golf...
Reflections Bay...
RB017.jpg
RB023.jpg

Smoking a nice Robusto...
l_d25ca35d001f2358c21ef47cf00b5f97.jpg

Wow man, those are some beautiful fish. Jenny and I have been out probably 5 times this year and all we've caught was one 8-inch Rainbow Trout (she did) :p

My dad has a really nice North River we took up to Yale Reservoir last weekend attempting to troll for Kokanee but the water was really warm and he doesn't have a downrigger yet. One day I'll learn how to fish ;)

I also enjoy cigars and bourbon. I think I'm up to 14 bottles and I probably have close to 300 sticks in my humidor (or coolidor, rather). I need to get a Johnson temp controller for this wine cooler I bought so it can hold 65% humidity. Right now it'll only go down to around 72 degrees. Are you on any cigar message boards? I highly recommmend clubstogie.com, great group of guys! If you make your way down to Portland we'll have to setup a herf.

My other passion is politics.

I find it interesting how most firearm owners enjoy cigars, good beer, and good bourbon. Most bourbon drinkers I've met also enjoy firearms and cigars. Most cigar smokers I've met are firearm owners and enjoy good beer and bourbon. I guess we just have good taste :)

I find it interesting how most firearm owners enjoy cigars, good beer, and good bourbon. Most bourbon drinkers I've met also enjoy firearms and cigars. Most cigar smokers I've met are firearm owners and enjoy good beer and bourbon. I guess we just have good taste :)

I'm really not much of a cigar or Bourbon afficianado. I have a few drinks and cigars that I stick to, and that's about it. A lot are gifts from friends. :) I can enjoy one, but couldn't tell you much about it.

30th-013.jpg

Most of my free time is spent doing yard work; absolutely love it.

I also spend time perusing interweb gun forums. :s0131:

Shooting for me has become more along the lines of various matches; don't go "rock-pit shooting" too much anymore.

Aside from firearms my biggest passion is aviation; I can't get enough of it.

I can't wait until I can afford to study aviation. Tom (nickname Mot on here) is pretty far along, I believe.

I can't wait until I can afford to study aviation. Tom (nickname Mot on here) is pretty far along, I believe.

Study or fly?

I've been "studying" aviation since before I could read. Got my private ticket in 1993, but am not current. It's the flying that takes money. Studying, well, you have the interweb and the library at your disposal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top