JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My little daughter's Daisy Red Ryder. :D

red.jpg

At least the lever guns don't have to social distance, I'd never be able to fit them into one photo...

2E792EC3-38D3-41DD-99E9-44A60C6AE6C6.jpeg

Marlin 1894.357, Marlin 1895 .45-70, pre-64 Model 94 .30-30, and Savage 99 in .250 Savage.

Last Edited:
A while ago I stopped by to visit with a friend. I had heard he was selling his own collection and I asked if he had a 39 and he said Yes. He went out to his Gun Room and came back with a very nice Marlin 39A! Silly me, I was looking for a Smith and Wesson M-39. Hey, the Marlin made the trip home with me anyway.

We shot the Henry X series 44 for the first time today...
It's an absolute pussycat suppressed with sub sonic 44 special... akin to shooting a .22. .. but when I loaded up the MAGs it was a whole different animal! I was really in the market for a Marlin Black series 45-70 when I "settled" on this because it was all I could find, but I'm thinking this might be better all around... 44 Mag has plenty of power, and suppressed 44spl is soo much fun(not to mention cheaper)
I absolutely Love this thing!
Still want a 45-70 tho;) C75718F1-4E0D-4BA2-9BBE-48CEBD85D7DA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews