Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show and tell Lever actions

KKG

Reactions
You guys did it right, made sure to get them with the side loading gate! Nothing like a smooth lever action! ;)
I have a couple of the Centerfire Marlins that load like a .22 Rimfire. They're in the .32 H&R Magnum and they go nicely with the Ruger Vaquero(actually a Fixed Sighted Single-6) I have in that caliber! They make Shooting Rabbits and Squirrels a great game.:);):D

EPS

Reactions
This reminds me of the LOUDER WITH CROWDER VIDEO ON YOU TUBE .comon sense gun control man on the street lol . Hilarious when he talks about the leaver action

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online