JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From top to bottom 2002 marlin 1895cb 45/70
1973 western auto revelation 30/30 (made by Marlin) No cross bolt safety never fired
1994 Marlin 336 topped with a Weaver k 2.5
:)

IMG_0327.JPG

You guys did it right, made sure to get them with the side loading gate! Nothing like a smooth lever action! ;)
I have a couple of the Centerfire Marlins that load like a .22 Rimfire. They're in the .32 H&R Magnum and they go nicely with the Ruger Vaquero(actually a Fixed Sighted Single-6) I have in that caliber! They make Shooting Rabbits and Squirrels a great game.:);):D

leveraction2.jpg ] Marlin 375 JM (.375 Winchester) and Henry Goldenboy. I get to shoot the Marlin again after they started making ammo for it again ($50/box). (sorry, got it in twice, this is a better pic)

Last Edited:
This reminds me of the LOUDER WITH CROWDER VIDEO ON YOU TUBE .comon sense gun control man on the street lol . Hilarious when he talks about the leaver action

I am very fortunate to live on property as i can shoot right off my deck. That being said it does have its drawbacks 30/30 45/70 are not cheap rounds even though i reload

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top