JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My little daughter's Daisy Red Ryder. :D

red.jpg

At least the lever guns don't have to social distance, I'd never be able to fit them into one photo...

2E792EC3-38D3-41DD-99E9-44A60C6AE6C6.jpeg

Marlin 1894.357, Marlin 1895 .45-70, pre-64 Model 94 .30-30, and Savage 99 in .250 Savage.

Last Edited:
A while ago I stopped by to visit with a friend. I had heard he was selling his own collection and I asked if he had a 39 and he said Yes. He went out to his Gun Room and came back with a very nice Marlin 39A! Silly me, I was looking for a Smith and Wesson M-39. Hey, the Marlin made the trip home with me anyway.

We shot the Henry X series 44 for the first time today...
It's an absolute pussycat suppressed with sub sonic 44 special... akin to shooting a .22. .. but when I loaded up the MAGs it was a whole different animal! I was really in the market for a Marlin Black series 45-70 when I "settled" on this because it was all I could find, but I'm thinking this might be better all around... 44 Mag has plenty of power, and suppressed 44spl is soo much fun(not to mention cheaper)
I absolutely Love this thing!
Still want a 45-70 tho;) C75718F1-4E0D-4BA2-9BBE-48CEBD85D7DA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews